Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

Charlton Match*****OFFICIAL THREAD*********

[quote user="shyster"]Alot of empty seats aparantly.
[/quote]

Now that doesn''t suprise me, last match we went to there were loads of empty seats, but the announced amount will still be IRO 23/24,000.

[quote user="IBA"]Bet Ince is gutted LOL[/quote]3-0 now, oh dear!

Sounds like we struggled at the start with Charlton going close a few times, but now sounds like we''re beginning to get on top.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Sky sports news now said Charlton have had the best 2 chances, 1 saved 1 just wide.[/quote]

No... they said two good chances since last visit

Tsk tsk

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Sky sports news now said Charlton have had the best 2 chances, 1 saved 1 just wide.[/quote] No... they said two good chances since last visit Tsk tsk[/quote]

I thought they said that, my mistake then.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I care, it just seems that at 0-0 there''s very little to say! We haven''t even had anyone sent off or given a penalty away.... (yet)
[/quote]

lol don''t talk it up

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Quiet on here today. No one cares anymore. Thanks Delia.[/quote]

I care! Only just back from watching the son and heir, so afternoon all!

My theory is that we''ve had several good first halves followed by crap second ones and today we''re going to do it the other way round. Oh,and big Carl is going to notch![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Quiet on here today. No one cares anymore. Thanks Delia.[/quote]

I care! Only just back from watching the son and heir, so afternoon all!

My theory is that we''ve had several good first halves followed by crap second ones and today we''re going to do it the other way round. Oh,and big Carl is going to notch![:D]

[/quote]

Hiya Beauseant.

Let''s hope your theory is right [Y]

No changes .. no chances .. no goals .. do something Roeder .. we have Lupoli and Cort on the bench ... goalscorers ... yawn ..

Neil '' we play so well'' Adams is asking himself do we have to change anything when we play bad ???

Shame Lita misses a big chance again ...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blimey Lita, barn......door lol[/quote]

Makes you wonder if he''s ever going to find the back of the net again. It''s about time Lupoli was given a go.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

No changes .. no chances .. no goals .. do something Roeder .. we have Lupoli and Cort on the bench ... goalscorers ... yawn ..

Neil '' we play so well'' Adams is asking himself do we have to change anything when we play bad ???

[/quote]

Reverting to a 4-4-2 and playing with two strikers wouldn''t be a bad idea. Change it now Roeder!

**** off then

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="IBA"]you''ve become very civil lately Arthur......[/quote]

Well my health problems are hopefully behind me so ive cheered up a bit now.

[/quote]

Good to hear Arthur.Well done mate!

Spillane notches for Luton.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Reverting to a 4-4-2 and playing with two strikers wouldn''t be a bad idea. Change it now Roeder![/quote]

Good shout Shyster. Cort and Lita would be an interesting combo.

2 great chances according radio 5, one for Lita and one to Hoolahan, come on city..................... please!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blimey Lita, barn......door lol[/quote]

Makes you wonder if he''s ever going to find the back of the net again. It''s about time Lupoli was given a go.
[/quote]

lol talked his goal up

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

Reverting to a 4-4-2 and playing with two strikers wouldn''t be a bad idea. Change it now Roeder![/quote]

Good shout Shyster. Cort and Lita would be an interesting combo.

[/quote]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sleep [|-)] yawn... sounds like the most boring, pointless game of footy ever. (Well, it ain''t pointless, the way we''re going, there''s 2 points being shared out! shut up Jim!). Still though, i''m not excited by the game, just want us to win. Really think we''ll chuck a dodgy goal away and one of their dodgy foreigners will score a tap in cue typical after match Roeder comments... Really not looking forward to going to see us play forest on the 28th. A long time since i''ve been so apprehensive about going to watch my teamSad [:(]