Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

On the scoreboard before the match

CT - I know this is slightly off topic, but did you see a fella in the Jarrold stand wearing a green & yellow turban?

[quote user="shyster"]CT - I know this is slightly off topic, but did you see a fella in the Jarrold stand wearing a green & yellow turban?
[/quote]LOL!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="shyster"]CT - I know this is slightly off topic, but did you see a fella in the Jarrold stand wearing a green & yellow turban?[/quote]LOL![/quote]

Okay I know it''s funny, Lappin, but if I can prove the Asteroid chap was at the match this afternoon it leaves me in the clear.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I sit in the middle of the Jarrold and didn''t see a bloke with a yellow and green turban.[/quote]Did you hear anyone shouting in Dutch and waving a benefits book in the air? lol. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ncfcstar"]I sit in the middle of the Jarrold and didn''t see a bloke with a yellow and green turban.[/quote]Did you hear anyone shouting in Dutch and waving a benefits book in the air? lol. [:D][/quote]

[:D] No seriously, I just contacted my mate and he reckons he didn''t really see anyone wearing a green & yellow turban.The bastard was winding me up.  [:D]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

Was this you outside the Barclay?

[/quote]

Nice gun is that.

[/quote]He''s going to prove JC a few points"So... where''s that barn door?!"

Yes that is a nice gun isn''t it - it''s even got a lttle box on it to collect the spent rounds, very litter conscious I must say.......