Sign in to follow this  
The Huckerby Delusion

Try to sum up todays game?

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"]For me it was like watching a late night movie on 5: pretty in places, no penatration but still a happy ending!
 :P
[/quote]

Sounds like my ex missus.

Two poor sides who showed why they are in the bottom six.  Charlton were the poorest side I have seen at Carrow Road this season and we were marginally bettter.  This could easily have been an end of season game between two sides who had nothing to play for.

This was a dreadful game against a very poor inexperienced Charlton team. I agree it looked an end of season game with nothing to play for. No pace or passion. Charlton just sat back hoping to scrape a point or obtain some fluke breakaway goal. Despite us being a far more experienced team we showed, as usual, little ability to create any clearcut chances. Apart from Lita''s well taken goal we showed very little class and as an indication of the managers coaching ability there is not the slightest hint of any inventiveness or quick thinking. At times we seemed to be going thro the motions. We should finish up as mid-table simply because what I have seen this season the standards in this division are pretty average.