Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Blackburn 3-0 up after 27 mins...

[quote user="Canary Boy"]What''s that all about?

Doesn''t it show what a change of manager can do?[/quote]I seem to remember Peter Grant winning his first game in charge...Your point?

My point? What planet have you been on? Blackburn have only won once in the last 13 games and lost 6 in a row!

I cannot remember any of Peter Grant''s teams being 3-0 up after 27 mins. No comparison.

[quote user="Canary Boy"]My point? What planet have you been on? Blackburn have only won once in the last 13 games and lost 6 in a row!

I cannot remember any of Peter Grant''s teams being 3-0 up after 27 mins. No comparison.[/quote]What''s the relevance to NCFC was more what I was asking...

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Most managers have an instant impact, its what happens after 20 odd games that you start to see the true benefits of a new manager.[/quote]I''m inclined to agree, Artur. Tell the Blackburn board of directors. [:D]

[quote user="Canary Boy"]Doesn''t it show what a change of manager can do?[/quote]Ince was the new Blackburn manager a month or so ago. Didn''t he also show what a new manager can do? [:S]

[quote user="Canary Boy"]What''s that all about?

Doesn''t it show what a change of manager can do?[/quote]Remember they are only playing Stoke, wait until they come up against some big boys.....

[quote user="Canary Boy"]Relevance, we need a decent new manager.[/quote]So Blackburn beat Stoke, a fellow relegation candidate, 3-0 with a new manager in charge, gaining 3 points.Norwich beat Charlton, a fellow relegation candidate, 1-0 with an existing manager in charge, gaining 3 points.I''ll leave the rest of the logic up to you, if that''s possible...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Boy"]Relevance, we need a decent new manager.[/quote]
So Blackburn beat Stoke, a fellow relegation candidate, 3-0 with a new manager in charge, gaining 3 points.

Norwich beat Charlton, a fellow relegation candidate, 1-0 with an existing manager in charge, gaining 3 points.

I''ll leave the rest of the logic up to you, if that''s possible...
[/quote]

+3 goal difference for blackburn

+1 goal difference from norwich............ what would you prefer have????

leave the origional poster alone he was only saying bloody hell everyone chill ya beans

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

leave the origional poster alone he was only saying bloody hell everyone chill ya beans

[/quote]Come on, Bunsen. You''re a scientist. If someone has a theory then they should offer some decent evidence for it. Canary Boy hasn''t which is why we''re grilling him. Nothing wrong with that. Indeed, it should be encouraged on a discussion forum. [:D]

[quote user="Canary Boy"]What''s that all about? Doesn''t it show what a change of manager can do?[/quote]

How dare you question our manager! You are obviously not a ''real'' fan. Shame on you. Real fans don''t criticise anything to do with our beloved club, particularly the board and the manager. They are untouchable. Now start being a ''real'' fan, if you need tips how just ask beausant, iba, flasheart, matchday pie etc, they will show you the way.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Come on, Bunsen. You''re a scientist. If someone has a theory then they should offer some decent evidence for it. Canary Boy hasn''t which is why we''re grilling him. Nothing wrong with that. Indeed, it should be encouraged on a discussion forum. [:D]
[/quote]

good point.

canary boy sort it out!!!!! [:D] we need evidence[:D]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Canary Boy"]What''s that all about?

Doesn''t it show what a change of manager can do?[/quote]Remember they are only playing Stoke, wait until they come up against some big boys.....[/quote]Well most small teams lose to the Big boys, it just depends on who Blackburn buy/sell (i did read Big Sam said he would have the job if they didnt sell Santa)

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]But your point was that a new manager can improve things. Yes it could but it can also make things worse, e.g. Paul Ince. You haven''t really argued your case very well.[/quote]

How can you possibly compare Paul Ince to Big Sam? Why don''t you back that comment up rather than "grilling" me. All I said was what a change a "decent" manager can make...is that a crime?

I was merely following through with your line which was a new manager can improve things. Yes, but they can also make things worse too. Besides, didn''t Big Sam crash and burn at Newcastle?