Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Mark Hughes to get the sack?

I''m guessing, (OP''s opinion, not mine) that because Mark Hughes is Welsh, as is Ched that he''s now going to be waaaaaay down the pecking order, due to a hundred million zillion pounds worth of players soon to be signing for Man City (even though they''re in the relegation zone!)

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Why?[/quote]

Because he enjoyed his time at City and played most games.

And he''s not playing much again now Manchester City are struggling.

And the welsh connection with Hughes probably stops him looking elsewhere and once he is gone, then he wont get a game.

I would love to have him back as would all Norwich fans, but surely he has done enough since leaving here for him to go to another Premiership side? A side that can actually pay a decent loan fee?

Thought this was going to be a unrealistic ;Mark Hughes to be our next manager''

however its a even more unrealist Ched to return!!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]I''m guessing, (OP''s opinion, not mine) that because Mark Hughes is Welsh, as is Ched that he''s now going to be waaaaaay down the pecking order, due to a hundred million zillion pounds worth of players soon to be signing for Man City (even though they''re in the relegation zone!)[/quote]

Kaka in the championship.. oh how id laugh!

jas :)

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Thought this was going to be a unrealistic ;Mark Hughes to be our next manager''

however its a even more unrealist Ched to return!!

[/quote]

Agreed Ched is more like than Mark Hughes, but does make Mark Bowen cheap and out of a job, I know who I would like as Norwich assistant!!