Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

How much will we get for Croft

Cant see any other outcome than him leaving..i wont be to concerned if the money is right and made available to spend, but how much will we get for him ?

Well how much is Lita said to be going for?

Apparently somewhere between 250k and 500k. And Lita is a goalscorer as well.

So it''d be hard to see us getting much more than that for Crofty and I very much doubt we''d be able to get anyone anywhere near as good as him for that money.

[quote user="GJP"]

Well how much is Lita said to be going for?

Apparently somewhere between 250k and 500k. And Lita is a goalscorer as well.

So it''d be hard to see us getting much more than that for Crofty and I very much doubt we''d be able to get anyone anywhere near as good as him for that money.

[/quote] Fair comment

[quote user="jetstream"]>Cant see any other outcome than him leaving Why not? Maybe he likes it here? Maybe he''s happy?[/quote] body launguage , vibes and comments suggest to me that he will be on his toes

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="jetstream"]>Cant see any other outcome than him leaving Why not? Maybe he likes it here? Maybe he''s happy?[/quote] body launguage , vibes and comments suggest to me that he will be on his toes[/quote]

I agree, and looking at his "set the record straight" story from Saturday, at no point does he say thay he wants to stay at Norwich.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="jim blair"][quote user="jetstream"]>Cant see any other outcome than him leaving Why not? Maybe he likes it here? Maybe he''s happy?[/quote] body launguage , vibes and comments suggest to me that he will be on his toes[/quote]

I agree, and looking at his "set the record straight" story from Saturday, at no point does he say thay he wants to stay at Norwich.[/quote]

Sadly, my thoughts too Matt.

>body launguage , vibes and comments suggest to me that he will be on his toes

Ok, fair enough then.

I will bow to your superior knowledge Desmond Morris!

;o)

His contract is up in teh summer so really cannot see it being very much - wont reach £500k is my guess

[quote user="jetstream"]>body launguage , vibes and comments suggest to me that he will be on his toes Ok, fair enough then. I will bow to your superior knowledge Desmond Morris! ;o)[/quote] Sorry Jetstream , how stupid of me to forget that opinions are banned on this forum !!!!!!