Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Was that Lita's 5th booking on saturday?

on a different note someone said to me in the pub after the game that Lita''s latest completely unecessary booking againts Charlton was his 5th of the season. If thats true he would be suspended for the palace game. Anyone able to confirm or deny?

I think it was his 4th, wasn''t it?

I wouldn''t be surprised if he gets his 5th in the Forest game so that any ban would kick in when he''s back at Reading.

Cheers. Must say the cynic in me did wonder if he did it to give himself Christmas off but if only his 4th thats appears not to be the case!

just clear up jim, its deffo game after for some reason, kightly got his 5th booking and is playing friday vs sheffutd but suspended for our away trip to blackpool on monday

From the FA:

Any period of suspension arising from recording cautions will commence on the seventh day following the date of his last offence. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.

So even if Lita gets booked against Palace on Boxing Day, he''ll be fine to play in the Forest match on the Sunday.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]

From the FA:

Any period of suspension arising from recording cautions will commence on the seventh day following the date of his last offence. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.

So even if Lita gets booked against Palace on Boxing Day, he''ll be fine to play in the Forest match on the Sunday.

[/quote]

yep - how kightly getting to play in our sheffutd fixture