Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Lita - 30k a week, Aaaaaargh !!!!

Right this is driving me potty, Leroy Lita is not on 30k a week, never has been on 30k a week an probably never will be !!

This figure keeps being bandied round and it is way out, Lita is on 12k with add ons such as appearance, win and goal bonuses, Reading are very structured with their wage set up, Doyle and Hunt are the two highest paid players.

And before the how do u know retorts fly in, a friend of mine who is a solicitor acts as an agent for a dozen or so players, two of whom play for Reading, so i see no reason why wages would be a problem if we get him for 300k.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]

Right this is driving me potty, Leroy Lita is not on 30k a week, never has been on 30k a week an probably never will be !!

This figure keeps being bandied round and it is way out, Lita is on 12k with add ons such as appearance, win and goal bonuses, Reading are very structured with their wage set up, Doyle and Hunt are the two highest paid players.

And before the how do u know retorts fly in, a friend of mine who is a solicitor acts as an agent for a dozen or so players, two of whom play for Reading, so i see no reason why wages would be a problem if we get him for 300k.

[/quote]

But Tim, that figure has appeared on the forum, so it immediately becomes true, just as if Lita signs permanently in January it will be despite the board, Roeder and the fitness coach!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

But Tim, that figure has appeared on the forum, so it immediately becomes true, just as if Lita signs permanently in January it will be despite the board, Roeder and the fitness coach!

[/quote]Don''t forget the ball boys.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Don''t forget the ball boys.
[/quote]

Don''t even get me started on those evil little bastards![:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Don''t forget the ball boys.[/quote]

[/quote]Me and a couple of hundred mates are planniing a demonstration against them after the Forest game. Before Smith took over they used to get the ball back much more quickly but now they are just a bunch of kids cos they''re cheaper.

[quote user="Badger"]Me and a couple of hundred mates are planniing a demonstration against them after the Forest game. Before Smith took over they used to get the ball back much more quickly but now they are just a bunch of kids cos they''re cheaper.[/quote]Ratty, Mole, Toad and...? [;)]

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]

[/quote]

Being a solicitor myself, you''re either on a wind up or know a very dodgy solicitor. Even as an agent, the duty of confidentiality would mean these sort of details shouldn''t be discussed freely.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Badger"]Me and a couple of hundred mates are planniing a demonstration against them after the Forest game. Before Smith took over they used to get the ball back much more quickly but now they are just a bunch of kids cos they''re cheaper.[/quote]Ratty, Mole, Toad and...? [;)][/quote]How did you know?Over 40,000 turn out to Carrow road every week - we deserve better ball boys! Why should we settle for 3rd best? At this rate we will be in league two and its all down to a lack of ambishun!!!

In response to your comments Marshmallow monkey, my friend is not Litas agent so has not breached any confidentiality, players do talk to one another and i assume that is how he knows Litas wage.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Don''t forget the ball boys.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Me and a couple of hundred mates are planniing a demonstration against them after the Forest game. Before Smith took over they used to get the ball back much more quickly but now they are just a bunch of kids cos they''re cheaper.
[/quote]

ha ha quality [:D]