Sign in to follow this  
Grant Taylor

huckerby !

he''ll probably getting a bigger ovation than most of the match day squad, i hope he is not coming on JUST for the applause and to say goodbye

How about the current squad and set up? We have been playing some good football of late, we have two amazing memories at carrow road this season, 5-2 over Wolves and 2-0 over the scum... the past couple of seasons all we had to cheer was Huckerby and Dion, now we have a team to cheer on with players such as Lita, Croft, Bell, Clingan, Doherty, Marshall all taking the spot light.

I don''t think the second poster is disliking Huckerby mate, he is more accepted the fact he has gone and thinks him coming back isn''t going to achieve anything.

I just dislike how easily "heroes" are forgotten. Hucks deserves some sort of send off, and would it really be that hard for a few of us to clap Gossy when they wheel him out at half time? It''s not like he scored the most memorable City goal of the last twenty years or anything...

I just dislike the amount of spite and malice towards our own on here.

Well, i for one am glad he''s finally getting a sending off, and will give him the applause he deserves for his excellent service to the club. A superb player, and a thoroughly nice bloke too, which is a rarity itself these days.

I wouldn''t worry about it unduly Fuglestad, some people will whinge and moan about anything and everything.

[quote user="Fuglestad"]I just dislike how easily "heroes" are forgotten. Hucks deserves some sort of send off, and would it really be that hard for a few of us to clap Gossy when they wheel him out at half time? It''s not like he scored the most memorable City goal of the last twenty years or anything...

I just dislike the amount of spite and malice towards our own on here.[/quote]His send off should have been the QPR match, but supporters need to support the current squad at the moment, not supporting someone who isn''t at the club anymore!

Big OOPS!  that should have read gone but NOT forgotten.

A City legend for ever, but still time to move on.

Let''s not forget it could be Lita''s last home game so let''s get behind him and convince those in charge that we want him here to stay.

As i said on the other Hukcerby thread recently, why is it that some people think we''re limited to one song per game? We can applaud Hucks before the game and THEN support the current team once the game has started. The two aren''t mutually exclusive for gods sake.

Any excuse to moan, eh?

Hucks is a legend & Roeder has been way out of line in the way he''s treated him! Too little too late as far as I''m concerned... Although it would be great if it was anounced he''s signed a 12 month contract!