Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Happy Christmas to you all

Plus a happy and healthy 2009.  I think we may all have to leave out "prosperous" for the moment but life goes on and there are still football clubs to support. [ip]

Every good wish to Norwich City FC for the rest of the season and to all the contributors who make this such a vibrant board.

It could be worse.  You could be Ipswich. [+o(]

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well Cam, I look forward to reading your posts in 2009 and hope your contributions are as good as ever!

happy xmas to one and all...we''re all city fans at the end of the day...or at least people care enough to want to post their opinions on this board,,,and make their voices heard...some cast a pebble into this pool of collective knowledge, some deliberately cast a boulder and then laff at the ripples it causes, some tip in a ton of bulls**t...some even care enough to curse our opponents!!!  jesus christ...but what it says is that there is room for all...have a good''un...as for NCFC - onwards and upwards anyone!!!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Plus a happy and healthy 2009.  I think we may all have to leave out "prosperous" for the moment but life goes on and there are still football clubs to support. [ip]

Every good wish to Norwich City FC for the rest of the season and to all the contributors who make this such a vibrant board.

It could be worse.  You could be Ipswich. [+o(]

[/quote]

I expected you to start "My husband and I" witha heading like that!

Have a good Christmas Cam and good new year FOR US ALL

Thanks Can and a merry Xmas to you, may I for one be forever festooned with your pearls of wisdom....arrdee.

Merry Christmas fellow pink un posters and moderators! Had some great 2008 pink un debates on here to say the least, lets look forward to another year, hopefully a more joyful year, of football celebration :)

Merry Christmas all!

A Happy Christmas and Great New Year to all of you fellow posters. However, I hope Wiz and Smudger get what they ask for, otherwise they will be wanting him sacked (pardon the pun)[:D][;)]