Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

yes or no

Would love to say YES, but I can''t

Around 14th position I feel, a little push onwards and upwards over the festive period only to realize we don''t have what it takes yet to push into the top half.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Would love to say YES, but I can''t Around 14th position I feel, a little push onwards and upwards over the festive period only to realize we don''t have what it takes yet to push into the top half.[/quote]

sounds about right to me CR, i would love our home form to stay as its been the last few weeks :)

Not on the evidence of what we have seen to date this season, or the second half of the last one I am afraid.  I don''t see January window significantly changing matters but would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Yes!

Roeder has finally got the team playing and with January coming up, especially if we sign lita

Sadly no, unless the team can stick together, not get injured, or sold (or loans disappear) and get a winning run under their belts. Until we can get into some good sustained form I fear we will stay right were we are.

What a nice easy post for Christmas. The answer for me is "Yes"!

I am off to stay in a Youth Hostel in Derbyshire with about 150 others.

Cheers to you all

Not a chance. In strange way I think it would damage us if we did. As people would expect playoffs next year and call for Roeder''s head as soon as we lost a couple of games.

As long as we stay up this will be a successful season. Simple as. We need to build gradually and stop expecting the moon on a stick.

We should be looking at top half by 2010-11, if we''re still bottom half by then, it may be time to sack Roeder, otherwise unless we are bottom three we should all be relatively content.

Obviously no.....

...even if we do miraculously sign a centre back and Lita....

....bah humbug one and all :)