Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Smug git

That was me Saturday watching Gillette soccer special with a detached interest. Apart from hoping for a Roberts goal the ''Championship'' or whatever its called these days seemed a world apart all of a sudden and full of teams we had got the better of. Anyone feel the same ?

Agreed, I will still look at the results, still have opinions on many of the clubs in that division etc. Plus, one way or another, we''ll be playing at least 3 of the teams in that division next year, if not 18!

Ama.

My feelings were no t100 miles away from yours but it was mainly how nice it was to be playing with the big boys rather than the kiddies game. Just looking at all those sides starting that long battle through to May where everyone can beat everyone else and the fact that a few goals here or there or bad decisions can be so crucial made me shudder about having to through it again.

Then I saw the highlights of Arsenal beating Man U and I shuddered a second time at the thought of how our defence and midfield could be sliced apart on a regular basis- but even so being back in the public eye will be jolly nice however long it lasts!

Had the same feeling today when driving past a big billboard advertising the new championship leagues,said to the kids "see if you can see Norwich on there",then it clicked "WE ARE PREMIERSHIP".