Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Palace predictions....

Palace 0 - 1 Norwich

Lita - 73th minute

I really do sense a strong festive run for us, and then we will fade come February

Despite an admirable performance, with lots of grit and determanation we will yet again come away with nothing.

Is a shame, because if we were to win, I think we would have finally turned that corner. A win would be a massive result.

2-1 Palace.

Forgot about Kuqi. The laws of football deem should an ex Ipswich striker ever play against us he must score..... so like I said a defeat by at least 2, with Kuqi to score. And obviosuly Norwich to valiantly boss the game then concede twice against the run of play!

Still don''t think the players want to run their hearts out for the manager - and given our inability to travel and get results, and it''s a damn nuisance for a player having his Christmas interrupted, I reckon we''ll struggle to get a draw. On the other hand, Palace will be having their Christmas interrupted too - but I predict a defeat.

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]It will be cold,grey,the Arthur Waite stand will be as bigger shithole as ever.Oh and we,ll probably lose 2-0.[/quote]

hahaha you speak with such affection about your local team Croydon... [:)]

PS... 3-0 to Palace

It is a great many years since we won in London, even more since we beat Palace on their turf.

I see a determined first half- lots of chances but none taken. An injury to Omozusi - followed be a penalty to Palace in the last ten.

Palace 1 Norwich 0

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Bet with your head, never your heart.

Therefore a certain defeat for us by at least two.

[/quote]

I''m not betting today...so as I wish with my heart

3-0 to City (Lita, Hoolahan and Croft, all in second half)...I''m leaving for Palace now so hope to see loads of us there and wishing the rest of you happy listening.

A 2-1 defeat and repeat of the recent home game.....sadly.[:(]

If we play like we did against Charlton.....it could be a higher margin of a defeat.....[:O]

Warnock will have Pale-arse fired up, I actually, wouldn''t mind him as our manager if the truth be known.....Don''t think Delia and Co would take to him though...... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

A 2-1 defeat and repeat of the recent home game.....sadly.[:(]

If we play like we did against Charlton.....it could be a higher margin of a defeat.....[:O]

Warnock will have Pale-arse fired up, I actually, wouldn''t mind him as our manager if the truth be known.....Don''t think Delia and Co would take to him though...... 

[/quote]

hahaha neither would many of our fans Mello... they would much prefer to see attractive defeats under a boring character of a manager... [;)]