Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

a true story.

a very good friend of mine , who used to play for norwich unfortunately never made it into the first team due to a back injury, met up with a couple of players, former first teamers.

lee croft will be leaving norwich , a poor relationship with a certain manager was the reason of why hes going.

im sure i will be able to tell you more , when i know more,my friend went on to play later in the jewson leauge.

my friend is called neil bilham , if you wish to look on history of the canaries im sure you will friend him there, so if anyone think im making this up im not.

agreed ...but i know he was good friends with alot of them, and they still must have something to do with the club.

he said no one likes roeder , thats all i know now but i will be seeing my friend later, he was in the same youth team as shacks..

i also know lita wants to stay here, norwich have first refusal on him, about 300k and norwich do have the money, hes on about 30k a week at reading, so wages could be the problem, but hes made it clear he likes it here.

i also know the players think roeder is like a brian hamilton figure, and he dont click with the players.

Stop

I also know ''people at the club'' and thats utter rubbish. Roeder is extremely well thought of. Even Adams will tell you that!!

If Croft has a problem I wouldn''t know.... far more likely he''d like a better prospect of playing in the prem and better money so will see what rolls along. same as we''d all do.

Why not go up to Colney one day and look at the atmosphere there compared to that under Grant and The Joker... then tell me no-one likes him

In fact Adams is still a mate of Milligan who does event organisation or similar I believe, I''ll try to find out but my suspision is you''re just ****stirring

I don''t believe you singing canary, Lita may have been knocking on around 20-30k when Reading were in the Prem, but there is not a hope in hell he is now.

Also how an ex-player knows what is going on in the club is beyond me, especially as the majority of the first team aren''t our own products.

so you think players now dont have anything to do with players who used to play at the club.

do you think brian gunn still speaks to milligan, ?.

i have no reason to lie, maybe lita was on 30k and did take a drop when reading went down , i dont know peoples wages, but you can bet your bottom dollar , lita was on more money at reading than norwich can offer..

do you think players may know the backroom staff, i still know people i worked with over 6 years ago, how long ago was it shacks left???, do you think my mate knows him..??

I think the majority of first team players now don''t give two hoots about ex-players, Gunn probably talks to Milligan but I bet he loves Roeder because he kept him on.

And also, according to Football Manager, which I know is not the fountain of all knowledge, I just checked, and Lita is on 8k a week at Reading. I don''t think there is much chance that they will be far off, they are usually fairly accurate.

Shackell left in acrimonious circumstances, and I have no doubt that him and Roeder didn''t get on, but one man''s word about someone who he doesn''t get on with doesn''t apply to the rest of the squad.

iba... please do, maybe things are different behind closed doors with players, not that roeder got everyones backs up at the agm., to prove of what hes like.

why not ask the geordie fans, ? , or some of the players, do you really think in front of public hes going to speak to players in the wrong manner in front of the press.

hardly.

Why post this now? Why do so many people know someone who knows someone who knows a player and all the staff hate the manager?

Croft is playing as well as he ever has at City. Why would he hate someone who had got him there?

Some people just ove to sh*t stir!

[quote user="singing canary"]former player .. mike milligan[/quote]

He works for Carl Moore who have been paying Lita''s wages [:)]

[quote user="singing canary"]

a very good friend of mine , who used to play for norwich unfortunately never made it into the first team due to a back injury, met up with a couple of players, former first teamers.

lee croft will be leaving norwich , a poor relationship with a certain manager was the reason of why hes going.

im sure i will be able to tell you more , when i know more,my friend went on to play later in the jewson leauge.

my friend is called neil bilham , if you wish to look on history of the canaries im sure you will friend him there, so if anyone think im making this up im not.

[/quote]Does your mate know you''re posting this on here and naming him ?  Fair play if he does, otherwise...

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Great you''re mate played for Norwich, it means nothing.[/quote]

I know several ex Norwich players but I don''t use that as a pretext to post rubbish. Seeemingly every day you seem to launch at least one thread picking at the club and predicting large numbers of departures in January. Now it appears you have felt the need to produce some dodgy "evidence" to give you credibility. We had enough schoolboys posting unfounded rumours in the summer, thank you very much!

i dont know... no im not stirring, thats what ive told,

i cant see how my friend would make that up, up to you what you believe,

thats all i know ,  i have better things to do rather than stir.

croft will be going , mark my words

i believe it was me at the start of the season giving my reasons why roeder shouldnt be here,  are we in a relegation dog fight yes,

have peoples thoughts changed on roeders tactics , and his arrogance,- is am i the only one ?

do you think some of the players feel the same, maybe

did he treat hucks in a bad manner?? , was hucks allowed to train at carrow road this summer, as promised??

need i say more.

i believe it was me at the start of the season giving my reasons why roeder shouldnt be here,  are we in a relegation dog fight yes,

have peoples thoughts changed on roeders tactics , and his arrogance,- is am i the only one ?

did he treat hucks in a bad manner?? , was hucks allowed to train at carrow road this summer, as promised??

need i say more.

[/quote]

Have you realised that you''re talking to an empty room?

It''s a fairly safe bet to predict that Crofty will be leaving in the next window, since he''s playing well and out of contract at the end of the season, plus there were rumours about him going over the summer. However, I am dubious about his relationship with Roeder being the reason since he''s playing 100% better than he did before Glenn arrived. Fair play to Roeder for getting the best out of him - can he be sure that wherever he goes, his form will continue. Hopefully not, if he does go and ends up playing us!

need i say more.

[/quote]

Please repeat your reasons

Arrogance? He was being asked idiotic questions by idiots.

Players are paid to play, and under Roeder, slowly but surely, its getting better. It will take AT LEAST another two years. Too many people are too impatiently petulant these days. Stop stamping your school shoes

Why did he treat Hucks in a bad manner? He let him go to the US and cash in on a couple of years of fat cheques - fair play for that, I''ve not heard Huckerby crying about it. Why would he allow Hucks to train at Colney, you can imagine the kids and press turning up, the disruption. I''d never allow it and neither would anyone who wanted to keep the squad focused

I find you wording difficult to understand. Were are you from?

Let this post die...there''ll be another one just like it along in a little while...Singing Canary seems to be trying far too hard to convince what is always a very cinical, but astute audience on here. Crofty seems happy enough and Roeder is clearly the boss...no-one stays forever so lets just look forwad to Boxing Day

I''ve got a mate, I can''t name him but he is currently manager of Norwich City. He thinks that he is rubbish and that everyone hates him and he agrees with them all. He can''t believe that we have got as many points as we have got with someone like him as manager and is thinking about getting a new astrologer to help him pick his players. He says that the only reason he has the job is that Delia is completely useless and is employing him to drive the price of the club down so that she can sell it someone. When he plays football manager he gets Manchester United into the conference in two weeks.He thinks that Norwich City fans deserve much better than they get - the only thing that annoys him is these stupid pr*ts that make up rumours about their mates!

''i also know the players think roeder is like a brian hamilton figure, and he dont click with the players.''

What a load of old round things. Exactly which of the present squad would even have heard of Brian Hamilton let alone know what sort of person he is or worked with him.