Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

OFFICIAL CRYSTAL PALACE ***THREAD***

Lineup : Marshall, Otsemobor, Clingan, Doherty, Hoolahan, Fotheringham

(C), Bell, Bertrand, Omozusi, Pattison, Lita. Subs: Drury, Lupoli,

Russell, Nelson (GK), Cort.

Palace: Speroni, McCarthy, Fonte, Clyne, Hill, Ifll, Derry, Carle, Scannell, Oster, Lee.Subs: Lawrence, Danns, Butterfield, Griffit, Kuqi.Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Omozusi, Bertrand, Clingan, Fotheringham, Bell, Pattison, Hoolahan,

Lita. Subs: Nelson, Drury,

Lupoli, Russell, Cort.Ref: Keith StroudNo Croft then.

Surely Betrand will be left-back? Pattison on the left and Bell on the right? That is unless Roeder does what he did after taking Croft off that time and inexplicably force Bell to stay on the left.

Fotheringham in yet again as Captain, yet another boost for Doherty''s confidence.  I really wish I knew what hold Fotheringham has over Roeder.  He has got to be the most ineffective Captain I have ever seen at this club, talk about blind faith.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blimey, nice and early start to the thread lol, bored or eager?[/quote]

He must have been bored if he put a match thread up on Xmas day when there was no team news available

Pattison seems to work well on the wing, so I''m happy to see him there, just hope he doesn''t have an off day, cos if he does, that left hand side of the pitch for us is going to be VERY weak today.Still a little frustrated that Roeder is persisting in using Bertrand, regardless of performance. Not happy about Fotheringham playing either, he gets chance after chance and he continues to disappoint, and he never works well in the midfield alongside Clingan. Russell should be in the side ahead of Fozzy, i think thats the most disappointing aspect upon the team that is playing today.Just heard on the radio from Canaries World that Lee Croft is suffering from the flu so that''s why he''s out.

I''m happy to have Patty on the laft too but don''t understand why he prefers Fozzy to Rusty?

Still, lets hope he''s got it right and we cruise to an unexpected victory [:D]

[quote user="silver fox"]Fotheringham in yet again as Captain, yet another boost for Doherty''s confidence.  I really wish I knew what hold Fotheringham has over Roeder.  He has got to be the most ineffective Captain I have ever seen at this club, talk about blind faith.[/quote]

If he''s not good enough to be first choice then he''s not good enough to be captain. Stupid management.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m happy to have Patty on the laft too but don''t understand why he prefers Fozzy to Rusty?

Still, lets hope he''s got it right and we cruise to an unexpected victory [:D]

[/quote]

Sort of think he''s doing the same thing to Rusty as he''s doing to Lupoli. Leaving them out to force them into getting a move.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="John"]
Just heard on the radio from Canaries World that Lee Croft is suffering from the flu so that''s why he''s out.
[/quote]

...and you believe it?

[/quote]

I do because a lad said on another thread that he hadn''t turned up for his village pub Xmas dinner because of flu and flu has been confirmed on canaries world too. He wouldn''t drop him when he''s on form.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="John"]
Just heard on the radio from Canaries World that Lee Croft is suffering from the flu so that''s why he''s out.
[/quote]

...and you believe it?

[/quote]

I do because a lad said on another thread that he hadn''t turned up for his village pub Xmas dinner because of flu and flu has been confirmed on canaries world too. He wouldn''t drop him when he''s on form.

[/quote]

I still think Crofty will be on the way.....

Am I confused or why is Bell playing on the left and Hoolahoop on the right and where is Patty playing?

Still Roeder knows best.

Bell playing on the left despite Croft being out. Pattison playing the role behind the striker, and Hoolahan on the right wing. (whats with that?)Crystal Palace have also taken the lead, and are looking good for a second.Roeder you numpty....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Selhurst Park - only one result here sadly. Still, I''ve got off my sickbed to listen to the game in hope![/quote]

Aww dear Pete, you''ve not got man flu have you? Get well soon.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Am I confused or why is Bell playing on the left and Hoolahoop on the right and where is Patty playing?

Still Roeder knows best.

[/quote]

lol does he?  Not in my world he doesn''t [:D]

[quote user="John"]Bell playing on the left despite Croft being out. Pattison playing the role behind the striker, and Hoolahan on the right wing. (whats with that?)

Crystal Palace have also taken the lead, and are looking good for a second.

Roeder you numpty....
[/quote]

agreed roeder is utterly useless when it comes to team selections

Ooops was that fozzy conceding a free kick which lead to them to score, on the website it says a ''long free kick'' .... why did he make a foul at such a distance from our goal.

I know this may sound stupid but its come to the point where this ''player'' is not good enough for the club !!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Selhurst Park - only one result here sadly. Still, I''ve got off my sickbed to listen to the game in hope![/quote]

[/quote]

Afraid so, an unwanted Christmas present.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Afraid so, an unwanted Christmas present.

[/quote]

Tell you what Pete it really is worth spending £15 and having the flu jab, it does work, you may still get flu but it''s more like a heavy head cold than full blown flu.

Anyways, get well soon!!!