Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Hex For Boxing Day!

Yep, I''ve found a spare virgin laying around in my vaults, so Crystal Palace are now well and truely Hexed when they play us on that festive day!   

I''ll try anything, if it wins City games, the odd sacrifice of some innocent, but old, virgin, is countered as a mere drop in the bucket anyway these days.

Mandy''s slightly messy sacrfice will not be for nothing.

They won''t know what hit them![li]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yep, I''ve found a spare virgin laying around in my vaults, so Crystal Palace are now well and truely Hexed when they play us on that festive day!   

I''ll try anything, if it wins City games, the odd sacrifice of some innocent, but old, virgin, is countered as a mere drop in the bucket anyway these days.

[/quote]

Given our record at selhurst park I am not sure that one dusty discarded vrigin is enough; 

and why wasnt she used before?  Not your top quality virgin then is she,  to have been discarded and overlooked Wiz..  And can anyone verify whether Peter ''Mandy'' Mandelson is, allegedly and for the sake of a pale impersinaton of humour,  still any sort of virgin?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Given our record at selhurst park I am not sure that one dusty discarded vrigin is enough; 

and why wasnt she used before?  Not your top quality virgin then is she,  to have been discarded and overlooked Wiz..  And can anyone verify whether Peter ''Mandy'' Mandelson is, allegedly and for the sake of a pale impersinaton of humour,  still any sort of virgin?

[/quote]

A nice, and very clever reply Zipper.

Okay, granted, Mandy wasn''t your typical ''fit'' vigin, but these days, wizards can''t be too choosy when it comes to sacrificing virgins at midnight.....especially in December!.[:D]

[quote user="king of latvia"]

im confused  wiz one minute you want us to lose then the next you want us to win.

[8-)]  HELP

[/quote]

Please don''t be king.

I still want Smith & Roeder out of City, but, I don''t want to see us in League One either, although I fear that will happen anyway.

I just guess, for Christmas, its the lesser of two evils!

[/quote]

An innocent old virgin, from Lowestoft, named Mandy, LOL! [:D]

You''d have been better off giving those balls of yours a good ol'' rub.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A nice, and very clever reply Zipper.

Okay, granted, Mandy wasn''t your typical ''fit'' vigin, but these days, wizards can''t be too choosy when it comes to sacrificing virgins at midnight.....especially in December!.[:D]

[/quote]

And especially in Lowestoft!

[/quote]

There  was a Lowestoft virgin called Mandy

Who lost it to a Wiz who was randy

She said it''s not very hard

And a little bit scared

But if it helps City then I was  handy.[;)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Please stop doing this Wiz, it is becoming a bad omen.[/quote]

Yep, okey doky, no problemo..............hang on, you said Omen, so you do believe then Star?

Forest are now Hexed! [:|]

I hope the fresh supply of virgins you got for Xmas work better than the old stock you used for palace Wiz  [;)]

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="cockney dan"]you''re all f***ing weirdos[/quote]

What do you know about Hexes, you can''t do a  spell !

Ah I see you did get one long word right ! That says everything about you I guess.

[/quote]?