Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Yes you lovely old Pickers its time to make your selections for the final time this year and its the wonderful Sports Desk Pete in charge, so lets help him all we can by getting those "naps" in early. I will just remind you that it is for the fixtures on the 27th /28th the Saturday and Sunday and of course any matches that spill over to the Monday, in other words the same as we do every week, Pete will make his final selections on the Friday and I will put the bet on with Dixmar Racing on Saturday morning as per usual, all we have to do is ignore Fridays matches.

Lets all hope we get as much excitement and enjoyment from the second half of the season as we did the first. Of course this is what the Free Bet is all about, its something just for us lovely City fans, no one else, just the one and only Norwich City fans. If I could point my finger at one thing and say "this has improved the Free Bet" it would be Nuttys leagues, even after the final whistle there is still interest in seeing how everyone is doing in the league because its wide open still anyone can win the "Leeds Canary" top tipsters cup and which 5 will have the chance to go on and win big money for the Academy next season. However thats all in the future.

I will just say thanks to all you lovely old Pickers for your kind wishes for me and of course my very good friend Nutty for sitting in for me and I will be back to talk to you all later today. I will now hand over the Free Bet, Its with you now Pete, good luck....[Y]..arrdee.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Nice to see you starting the free bet thread this week Arrdee. May I wish you Nutty and all our fellow PUPS a very nice christmas and a great new year.

Chelsea v West Brom.....Home win.

The very best of luck Pete.

[/quote]

Inchy mate, that game is on boxing day.  I was going to have that one aswell [:)]

The ones that immediately stood out for me are Leicester, Rhyl and Man U.

But my ''nap'' is going to have to be -

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough - Home win.  Middlesbrough are in woeful form but tend to do well against the ''big clubs''.  But I sense Man U have got some momentum at the moment and won''t let this one slip.

It''s a Monday game so a bit of a wait.

Good luck Pete.  Maybe the festive gods will smile on us.[:)][Y]

Merry Christmas PUPs!

PBSWPL for me (because I like the names)

Newi Cefn Druids v Airbus(UK)  Home win as airbus have no wingers and the durids have hexed them!!

Good luck Pete

Merry Christmas to all PUP''s, heres hoping we can have some Christmas cheer by winning the academy some money!!

My pick this week is Hartlepool to pile more misery on Crewe, Hartlepool are mid table and have already won 5 at home, Crewe are yet to win on their travels having lost 9 and drawn 2.

Hartlepool v Crewe - Home Win

Good luck Pete and good to see you back Arrdee.

It''s wonderful to see you in action again Ray, let''s hope we can bring you in a nice little win to welcome you back.

Good luck this week S.D.Pete .

Saturday 27th. December Scottish  Third Division : Dumbarton v Elgin Home Win: My nap for this week.

Again, good luck Pete, and I wish a very nice Christmas to all you PUPs.

It''s great to have Arrdee back opening the thread once more. It fels like the Free Bet again now. [Y]

I''m going to Wales for my pick this week. Rhyl slipped up at home a couple of weeks ago but they still scoired 3 goals while going down 3-4. They have scored 30 goals in ten home games and only scored less than two on one occasion. This weekend they are at home to Prestatyn who have not won away all season and only managed six goals in their eight away games and have never scored more than one goal in any of them.

Rhyl   V    Prestatyn       Home Win

Good luck Sports Desk Pete[Y] And Merry Christmas to all you PUPs [&][;)][<:o)][B][B][8][*][pi][D][Y]

I normally like to pick a different nap to one of those previously mentioned, but as I only have two minutes to look at the fixture list before heading north for Christmas, I''m going to add weight to this fixture....

Leicester vs Hereford - home win.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year everyone, hopefully Santa will bring three points at Palace and Leroy Lita''s permanent signing.

Good to see you on the mend Ray, my nap this weekend is Reading to beat Southampton, away win. Southampton are without a win in 6, losing the last 3 inclduing a disastrous home defeat to Forest. Reading have 3 on the bounce, including last weeks big away win against Brum 3-1. Reading are hitting form at the right time and Soton are losing form at the wrong time, I can''t see anything but an away win! Merry Christmas everyone.

Now all you lovely old Pickers I want you to have a really merry Xmas and to all you that are travelling over Christmas take care because you know how important you are to me. Now I should have no excuse for not getting my "nap" right this week as I have had the chance to read the type off the fixture list in my bed and from somewhere in the still of the night I have come up with Oldham, good luck to all you Pickers with your "naps" and good luck Pete....[Y]..arrdee.

Welcome back arrdee.

I can''t see past Man Utd v Middlesborough - Home Win

& by tomorrow at this time, I probably won''t be able to see past the end of my hand Beer [B]Drinks [D]

Good luck Pete, & Happy Christmas to all

Wrexham have been my tip for the last 2 weeks and both times they have come up trumps so i am going to stick with them again this weekend as they take on Woking in the Blue Square Premier.

Welcome back Arrdee and good luck Pete.

My selection is Leicester to beat Hereford