Sign in to follow this  
Cowling Is A W*nk*r!!!!!

Demonstration arranged for Forest game

You say someone else has set up a website for it but dont give us the address? Surely even if you are only involved on a low level you would know the address?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

The hostility on this thread explains perfectly why there has been no protests and why the boards disastrous policies have not been seriously challenged.

Even during the Chase out days protestors were verbally and physically abused and spat at and then of course those people danced a jig when Delia took over but were too thick to realise what hypocrites they were.  K.Roads was sworn at and told to "shut up" at last years AGM for politely asking the board some difficult questions.

We doon`t loike change in these paaarts, do we?

[/quote]

Oh Mr C your post is so true. Just reading through these posts it''s obvious how absolutely petrified so many of the old stalwarts who think they own this Board are. I personally had to scrap it out with a couple of idiots for getting in early on the Chase Out protests. Gareth - if it''s a wind up then well done for winding up some of these duffers and Board lackies. I park very close to the Coach & Horses on matchdays and will make sure I nip in for a pint before the Forest game to see if anything is going on. And if you do have 100, consider it 101 now.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

The hostility on this thread explains perfectly why there has been no protests and why the boards disastrous policies have not been seriously challenged.

Even during the Chase out days protestors were verbally and physically abused and spat at and then of course those people danced a jig when Delia took over but were too thick to realise what hypocrites they were.  K.Roads was sworn at and told to "shut up" at last years AGM for politely asking the board some difficult questions.

[/quote]

Oh Mr C your post is so true. Just reading through these posts it''s obvious how absolutely petrified so many of the old stalwarts who think they own this Board are. I personally had to scrap it out with a couple of idiots for getting in early on the Chase Out protests. Gareth - if it''s a wind up then well done for winding up some of these duffers and Board lackies. I park very close to the Coach & Horses on matchdays and will make sure I nip in for a pint before the Forest game to see if anything is going on. And if you do have 100, consider it 101 now.

[/quote]

Well with a hundred ready to go, plus some shy guys already up for blending in, we are at long last going to hear some of the promised protests.

Good on ya fellas[Y]

Power to the people  [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well with a hundred ready to go, plus some shy guys already up for blending in, we are at long last going to hear some of the promised protests.

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

The King of Forelock Tugging and the Prince of Little Norwich tries out sarcasm.

Well, well.

I tell you, they''re getting ratty.

''Better must come!''

''Power to the people!''

''Time for a change!''

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

I agree, either a brilliant wind up or hopefully something better is in store... consider that 102 Barclay Boy if it does kick off... am pretty sure I could manage to get that number up slightly higher too.

Will be shocked if it does happen, but we can only live in hope hey?  What I am even more shcoked about though is the fact that some of the brainless numb nuts on here still do not realise that I said ages ago I would not organise a protest after banging my head against a brick wall twice before...  I said as soon as I see one or two people prepared to stand with me shoulder to shoulder on Carrow Road and voice their concerns that I would only be too happy to join them though...

So Gareth if you only have ten of the right kind of people and point yourself out to me something will happen.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

I bet you wouldn''t protest, even if your dinner served in Delia''s was cold...........Flop.....

The football club Board of Directionless - just love inert folk like you.....Flubber....

Nutless sez: "Would you care for a light Mr Chairman, I could also give your shoes a quick buff with my tongue  whilst you have your ciggy? Don''t worry, I''ll also pick up your discarded butt - and place it alongside the rest of my collection"  

Nutless then grovels : "Here, please do have one of mine Mr Wynn Jones. In fact - have the whole packet! I don''t actually smoke - and I only carry them just in case I bump into you or the Chairman while I fawn and loiter around the Director''s entrance....I''d just love to enter the Director''s entrance, and would do anything to be able to do so. Please do have a light, and no, please do keep it - it''s only an expensive gold-plated lighter y''know."

Nutless spots Delia: "Hoorah! Hoorah! Saviour! Saviour! Twelve more years! Hoorah! Twelve more years! Hoorah! Please sign my personal copy of your latest re-issue cookery book - oh our true, true, saviour I have goose-pimples......"Hoorah! Hoooooooraaaaah!"

Nutless, then starts self-flagellating himself with his matchday programme - before throwing himself prostrate to the floor as the CE goes sliding by...."Oh, our most Supreme and Darkest Lord....We''re not Worthy!......We''re not Worthy!".....

[quote user="lappinitup"]Will you be protesting Mello, or are you "directionless" too? [:^)][/quote]

I''m not ''Directionless'' but, if there is an actual protest - I might just have a little chant as I walk by.......Will you be tutting loudly and shouting ''shame'' as you go skipping past whilst holding hands with Nutless?....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]Will you be protesting Mello, or are you "directionless" too? [:^)][/quote]I''m not ''Directionless'' but, if there is an actual protest - I might just have a little chant as I walk by.......Will you be tutting loudly and shouting ''shame'' as you go skipping past whilst holding hands with Nutless?....[/quote]Of course Mello, us sheep always herd together.......

Just disappointed with the board outers, I thought at least you''d have a "Doomy-out" banner.....

And Mr Carrow and Canary Nut would be out dishing out sets of accounts.....

CT and wiz going round in circles, totally confused......

Cluck up there with the pigeons cheeping "they never listen to me, even though I''m always right"......

Arthur with his 12-bore, shooting them pesky pigeons.....

Smudger trying to get NCISA members to join him in a conga round the ground......

Oh well, back to the keyboards it is then lads........

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]Will you be protesting Mello, or are you "directionless" too? [:^)][/quote]I''m not ''Directionless'' but, if there is an actual protest - I might just have a little chant as I walk by.......Will you be tutting loudly and shouting ''shame'' as you go skipping past whilst holding hands with Nutless?....[/quote]Of course Mello, us sheep always herd together.......

Just disappointed with the board outers, I thought at least you''d have a "Doomy-out" banner.....

Cluck up there with the pigeons cheeping "they never listen to me, even though I''m always right"......

Smudger trying to get NCISA members to join him in a conga round the ground......

That made me smile Lappin [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Yes.....Butt isn''t Better than Buttering up as a Butt-Kiss Boardist......WTF are you going to do about the situashun apart from being a fence-shittin'' sycophantic shoe-shufflin'' saddo?...

Off you skip......Hold them hands nice an'' tight..... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Yes.....Butt isn''t Better than Buttering up as a Butt-Kiss Boardist......WTF are you going to do about the situashun apart from being a fence-shittin'' sycophantic shoe-shufflin'' saddo?...

[/quote]

I''m a Buttering Butt-Kiss Boardist

Who really likes the cook

I''m also a flaming Monarchist

So put that down in your book

The tide will turn and so will you

And when it does you will have wished

That in the days of mire and poo

You were also a Butt-Kissing Boardist

and you haver police permission  for this protest have you? because if you dont you wont even get out of the toilets of the Coach and Horses...

jas :)

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Oh well, back to the keyboards it is then lads........[/quote]Yes.....Butt isn''t Better than Buttering up as a Butt-Kiss Boardist......WTF are you going to do about the situashun apart from being a fence-shittin'' sycophantic shoe-shufflin'' saddo?...

[/quote]How is shuffling along with us sheep muttering "Doomy out" going to affect the situashun anymore than the rest of us? Sorry, I forgot, get home and get on keyboard......

"I WUS THERE!"

That should do it! [;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m a Buttering Butt-Kiss Boardist

Who really likes the cook

I''m also a flaming Monarchist

So put that down in your book

The tide will turn and so will you

And when it does you will have wished

That in the days of mire and poo

You were also a Butt-Kissing Boardist

[/quote]

Please Sir, perlease could we just please just have a little more time???

More???  How dare we ask for more??? [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Oh well, back to the keyboards it is then lads........[/quote]Yes.....Butt isn''t Better than Buttering up as a Butt-Kiss Boardist......WTF are you going to do about the situashun apart from being a fence-shittin'' sycophantic shoe-shufflin'' saddo?...

[/quote]How is shuffling along with us sheep muttering "Doomy out" going to affect the situashun anymore than the rest of us? Sorry, I forgot, get home and get on keyboard......

"I WUS THERE!"

That should do it! [;)]

[/quote]

You have a good old crow and bleat about those who question those in power at Carra. Take the piss by all means. But Mr Carrow and Canary Nut etc, offer up astute reasoning concerning the accounts, finance and the ineptness of the board. You don''t accept their opinion and reasoning. Now, where do you see our failings and what''s your solution? You''re no better than me or any other that contribute as keyboard warriors......So don''t attempt to make out that you are.....Wussy pants.

You''re DIM I tell yah - DIM!.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

"I WUS THERE!"

That should do it! [;)]

[/quote]

You have a good old crow and bleat about those who question those in power at Carra. Take the piss by all means. But Mr Carrow and Canary Nut etc, offer up astute reasoning concerning the accounts, finance and the ineptness of the board. You don''t accept their opinion and reasoning. Now, where do you see our failings and what''s your solution? You''re no better than me or any other that contribute as keyboard warriors......So don''t attempt to make out that you are.....Wussy pants.

[/quote]

Yep and you forgot to mention that we are doomed Mello... [+o(]

Oh well, it seems we are still right up to our knecks in another relegation battle and the majority are still happy with that... what is really funny is the fact that these mugs do not realise how they are helping to destroy this football club.

it seems to me that a lot of you are happy with whats going on.

you all need to wake up and see through the smoke

roeder and co are taking us down.

if you want to stop this then the only way is to stop going.

as long as the ground is full delia and co will be happy and wont do a thing.

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

I bet you wouldn''t protest, even if your dinner served in Delia''s was cold...........Flop.....

The football club Board of Directionless - just love inert folk like you.....Flubber....

Nutless sez: "Would you care for a light Mr Chairman, I could also give your shoes a quick buff with my tongue  whilst you have your ciggy? Don''t worry, I''ll also pick up your discarded butt - and place it alongside the rest of my collection"  

Nutless then grovels : "Here, please do have one of mine Mr Wynn Jones. In fact - have the whole packet! I don''t actually smoke - and I only carry them just in case I bump into you or the Chairman while I fawn and loiter around the Director''s entrance....I''d just love to enter the Director''s entrance, and would do anything to be able to do so. Please do have a light, and no, please do keep it - it''s only an expensive gold-plated lighter y''know."

Nutless spots Delia: "Hoorah! Hoorah! Saviour! Saviour! Twelve more years! Hoorah! Twelve more years! Hoorah! Please sign my personal copy of your latest re-issue cookery book - oh our true, true, saviour I have goose-pimples......"Hoorah! Hoooooooraaaaah!"

Nutless, then starts self-flagellating himself with his matchday programme - before throwing himself prostrate to the floor as the CE goes sliding by...."Oh, our most Supreme and Darkest Lord....We''re not Worthy!......We''re not Worthy!".....

[/quote]

I bet you''d eat that cold dinner then get home and complain about it on here. You''d say nothing at the time would you? Mello the Toothless and Gutless Wonder... the Cathedral Mouse so close to Delia in the old City Stand. Flip-flippety-flop on his chair, right there.

As the protesters pass him Mello is anonymous, at the side of the road snivelling into his hanky so nobody recognises the muffled "Delia Out" he "bravely" mutters so wishing he was like his hero Smudger. But he consoles himself with the thought that he can be like Smudger as soon as he gets home. Yes Mello''s computer chair is just like Clark Kent''s phonebox. When he gets home Mello can change from Gutless and Toothless Wonder to Keyboard Kate so easily. All he has to do is put his teeth in Steradent and spin round and round on his computer chair like Wonder Woman and the tranformation is complete. Now Mello can protest.. "where''s that Nutless Nigella.. I''ll show him.. man or mouse... I''m THE MAN... that Mr Carrow.. I like him I do... he knows his stuff... and Canary Nut... right let me get my teeth into a protest..oops, what teeth[:$].. nevermind.. nobody can see when I''m behind my keyboard.. they''re not my teeth in the jar.. they''re Ralph Wright''s.. I knocked them out in a fight on here... Nutless goes flubber flop... flump... flep.... floop... floump.... florump.... I''m just the funniest guy behind this keyboard.........

[|-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet you''d eat that cold dinner then get home and complain about it on here. You''d say nothing at the time would you? Mello the Toothless and Gutless Wonder... the Cathedral Mouse so close to Delia in the old City Stand. Flip-flippety-flop on his chair, right there.

As the protesters pass him Mello is anonymous, at the side of the road snivelling into his hanky so nobody recognises the muffled "Delia Out" he "bravely" mutters so wishing he was like his hero Smudger. But he consoles himself with the thought that he can be like Smudger as soon as he gets home. Yes Mello''s computer chair is just like Clark Kent''s phonebox. When he gets home Mello can change from Gutless and Toothless Wonder to Keyboard Kate so easily. All he has to do is put his teeth in Steradent and spin round and round on his computer chair like Wonder Woman and the tranformation is complete. Now Mello can protest.. "where''s that Nutless Nigella.. I''ll show him.. man or mouse... I''m THE MAN... that Mr Carrow.. I like him I do... he knows his stuff... and Canary Nut... right let me get my teeth into a protest..oops, what teeth[:$].. nevermind.. nobody can see when I''m behind my keyboard.. they''re not my teeth in the jar.. they''re Ralph Wright''s.. I knocked them out in a fight on here... Nutless goes flubber flop... flump... flep.... floop... floump.... florump.... I''m just the funniest guy behind this keyboard.........

[|-)]

[/quote]

Oooops nice one Nutty.... [Y]

Cant fault you with any word of that, very funny indeed... [:D]

We eagerly await Mello''s comeback.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]

"I WUS THERE!"

That should do it! [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep and you forgot to mention that we are doomed Mello... [+o(]

Oh well, it seems we are still right up to our knecks in another relegation battle and the majority are still happy with that... what is really funny is the fact that these mugs do not realise how they are helping to destroy this football club.

[/quote]

i thought roeder was up his own  @rse but smudge takes it to a new level

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)]

[/quote]

OOH! Hark at her! Who mashed your Christmas dinner for you then, so that you were able to consume it with your toothless gums? Did you ask Santa for a spine and all he brought was a short length of bright pink bungee cord?....Flop.....

I bet you also speak in a screechy falsetto voice that would put Aled Jones to shame (before his balls dropped that is).....Have yours dropped yet? (that''s if you''ve got any?)

[8]"Nutless the Buttkiss Boardist....has a very floppy spine.....and whenever he sees our Delia, he screeches "Gerroff she''s mine!"[8] 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good on ya fellas[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)]

[/quote]

OOH! Hark at her! Who mashed your Christmas dinner for you then, so that you were able to consume it with your toothless gums? Did you ask Santa for a spine and all he brought was a short length of bright pink bungee cord?....Flop.....

I bet you also speak in a screechy falsetto voice that would put Aled Jones to shame (before his balls dropped that is).....Have yours dropped yet? (that''s if you''ve got any?)

[8]"Nutless the Buttkiss Boardist....has a very floppy spine.....and whenever he sees our Delia, he screeches "Gerroff she''s mine!"[8] 

[/quote]

and Nutty wins....oh no, wait a minute, he''s been pipped at the post by Mello Yello!! [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes Mello''s computer chair is just like Clark Kent''s phonebox. When he gets home Mello can change from Gutless and Toothless Wonder to Keyboard Kate so easily. All he has to do is put his teeth in Steradent and spin round and round on his computer chair like Wonder Woman and the tranformation is complete. Now Mello can protest.

[/quote]Ah, very good.  [Y]A little over five hours until the hoax is revealed (for those who haven''t yet grasped this is all rubbish)