Sign in to follow this  
Cowling Is A W*nk*r!!!!!

Demonstration arranged for Forest game

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!!
[/quote]

Why should we? We live in a democratic society, and we are entitled to our opinion.

You will be suprised how many are in agreement with us and its now you that are in the minority.

[/quote]

100 protesters...

24,000 gate at Carrow Road...

the 23,900 are in the minority?

Please explain.
[/quote]

He''s not very clever and struggles with numbers, and also vocabulary, as well as punctuation having read some of his efforts on this thread.

But he''s got 100 friends who will protest with him which makes him feel very very important.

[/quote]

If you feel the need to insult me for no reason then thats up to you, but it says more about you than it does me mate.

[quote user="Robert Mugabe"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Do you know what Zimbabwe is?[/quote]

You again, you white trouble maker.  Leave me out of your arguments.

[/quote]LMFAO

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[/quote]

Why should we? We live in a democratic society, and we are entitled to our opinion.

You will be suprised how many are in agreement with us and its now you that are in the minority.

[/quote]

100 protesters...

Please explain.
[/quote]

If you were there during the Chase out protests, you will recall that there were only 300 max supporters protesting.

Did that mean that 20,000+ supporters didnt agree with them?

Dont think so mate, try again.

[/quote]

So you''re counting people who don''t attend your protest on the grounds that they might agree with you.  Got it.

Were you by any chance an election official in Zimbabwe?

Do you know what Zimbabwe is?

[/quote]

Dont twist my words mate you know what I was getting at. Talk to the man on the street he might enlighten you a bit

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!![/quote]

[/quote]100 protesters...24,000 gate at Carrow Road...the 23,900 are in the minority?Please explain.[/quote]

If you were there during the Chase out protests, you will recall that there were only 300 max supporters protesting.

[/quote]So you''re counting people who don''t attend your protest on the grounds that they might agree with you.  Got it.Were you by any chance an election official in Zimbabwe? Do you know what Zimbabwe is?[/quote]

Dont twist my words mate you know what I was getting at. Talk to the man on the street he might enlighten you a bit

[/quote]I''m not twisting your words.  You say you''re in the majority and there are 100 of you.  I therefore think you''re talking bollocks.  I also don''t believe for one moment that there is any protest happening before during or after the Forest match, and I think (once more) you''re talking bollocks again.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

100 protesters...

Please explain.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So you''re counting people who don''t attend your protest on the grounds that they might agree with you.  Got it.

Were you by any chance an election official in Zimbabwe?

Do you know what Zimbabwe is?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not twisting your words.  You say you''re in the majority and there are 100 of you.  I therefore think you''re talking bollocks.  I also don''t believe for one moment that there is any protest happening before during or after the Forest match, and I think (once more) you''re talking bollocks again.

[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to use foul language to argue your pointless point.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"]The irony is we will perish unless people get off there butts and do something.[/quote]So just what do yo uthink this will achieve?

I really don''t understand what your protest is about?  If you have particular grievance against the club then fine but your reasons (or rather lack of them) appear to be generic disappointment which we all feel.  I rather get the impression this is another case of people being very good at spending other peoples money - I think this is a time to support as opposed to protest.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I really don''t understand what your protest is about?  If you have particular grievance against the club then fine but your reasons (or rather lack of them) appear to be generic disappointment which we all feel.  I rather get the impression this is another case of people being very good at spending other peoples money - I think this is a time to support as opposed to protest.[/quote]Not to shout CONSPIRACY THEORY or owt, but there''s another poster on these boards who has so far been unable to explain what his objectives for "protesting" are and what he hopes to achieve in the long-term..... Someone who''s rather unpopular and might decide to organise a protest under a pseudonym in order to rally more support... I''ll let you guess who that might be... well, you never know....

[quote user="AndyJR"]I really don''t understand what your protest is about?  If you have particular grievance against the club then fine but your reasons (or rather lack of them) appear to be generic disappointment which we all feel.  I rather get the impression this is another case of people being very good at spending other peoples money - I think this is a time to support as opposed to protest.

[/quote]

Is there ever a correct time to protest|?

Whenever it happens there will be some excuse from the pro boarders.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Surely a wind-up? He has only 13 posts, several of which are on this thread, and when I searched under "Gareth Lights" nothing came up.

[/quote]

I thought that too Tim, when I looked at teatime he''d done 7 posts in nearly 3 years and none of them come up in a search.

I''m surprised so many people have replied and fell for his windup [:D]

are you the same supporters who got what you wanted at charlton and have come here to do us the same favour.Old chinese proverb say'' be carefull what ya wish for''

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"]I really don''t understand what your protest is about?  If you have particular grievance against the club then fine but your reasons (or rather lack of them) appear to be generic disappointment which we all feel.  I rather get the impression this is another case of people being very good at spending other peoples money - I think this is a time to support as opposed to protest.

[/quote]
Not to shout CONSPIRACY THEORY or owt, but there''s another poster on these boards who has so far been unable to explain what his objectives for "protesting" are and what he hopes to achieve in the long-term..... Someone who''s rather unpopular and might decide to organise a protest under a pseudonym in order to rally more support... I''ll let you guess who that might be... well, you never know....
[/quote]

Dont want to pee on your theory mate but i Joined on 26/05/2006.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Surely a wind-up? He has only 13 posts, several of which are on this thread, and when I searched under "Gareth Lights" nothing came up.

[/quote]

I thought that too Tim, when I looked at teatime he''d done 7 posts in nearly 3 years and none of them come up in a search.

[/quote]

Not a wind up, trust me.

[quote user="Robert Mugabe"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Do you know what Zimbabwe is?[/quote]

You again, you white trouble maker.  Leave me out of your arguments.

[/quote]lol, made me giggle

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

Fellow City fans, your club needs you, a call to arms!

After much communication between fellow supporters and friends, we have over 100 people who are in favour of protest.

We have decided the protest against the board and management, will take place on the 28th December 2008, meeting at The Coach and Horses at around 2pm, then marching past the station, through the riverside complex and morrisons, and finally demonstrating outside the City Stand.

Placards and banners are welcome, we already have some aswell as leaflets, with pictures of Roeder and Delia with the title "lets be avin you.....OUT!"

We need our 12th man here, come on lets be avin you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

[/quote]

So whats your objective??

If you want Delia out I presume you would be happy with administration as there is nobody coming forward to invest!!

Think about the real world, sorry won''t be joining you.

[/quote]

Did you know of anyone lined up when we demonstated to get rid of Chase? No!

If you think things can get better under this lot then so be it but in my eyes it will only get worse.

I bet you anything if she stepped aside there WOULD be someone to takeover with more money and more ambition.

[/quote]

Yes there was and are you Smudger in disguise I will claim my £10.00

Oh and have you got some food for the dog?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

After much communication between fellow supporters and friends, we have over 100 people who are in favour of protest.

We have decided the protest against the board and management, will take place on the 28th December 2008, meeting at The Coach and Horses at around 2pm, then marching past the station, through the riverside complex and morrisons, and finally demonstrating outside the City Stand.

Placards and banners are welcome, we already have some aswell as leaflets, with pictures of Roeder and Delia with the title "lets be avin you.....OUT!"

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

[/quote]

If you want Delia out I presume you would be happy with administration as there is nobody coming forward to invest!!

[/quote]

If you think things can get better under this lot then so be it but in my eyes it will only get worse.

I bet you anything if she stepped aside there WOULD be someone to takeover with more money and more ambition.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No im not smudger.I joined on 26/05/2006, have been trawling the board a couple of years but just as a observer.

The sumdger jibe is just another poor effort to shoot down anyone who dares to question darling Delia.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not a wind up, trust me.

[/quote]

So have you changed your name then because none of your posts come up in the search facility under this name?

So you already have 100 and are hoping to build on that over the next few days? You''ll probably pick up a few shy ones at the C&H but in truth 100 should be plenty enough to get you heard outside Carrow Road on the 28th.

Don''t let me down now....

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes there was, was there?

Care to explain as nobody knew of anyone at the time. That much is common knowledge.

By the way before you say it, it wasnt Delia, she didnt invest till november, 6 months after the great Watling, before she went round telling everyone she saved the club. Urban myth mate.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you already have 100 and are hoping to build on that over the next few days? You''ll probably pick up a few shy ones at the C&H but in truth 100 should be plenty enough to get you heard outside Carrow Road on the 28th.

[/quote]

We wont, like i said, there was only 2-300 max at the chase out protests, it all starts somewhere.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

We wont, like i said, there was only 2-300 max at the chase out protests, it all starts somewhere.

[/quote]And this starts with "bull" and ends with "hit"... and there''s an "s" somewhere inbetween.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I really don''t understand what your protest is about?  If you have particular grievance against the club then fine but your reasons (or rather lack of them) appear to be generic disappointment which we all feel.  I rather get the impression this is another case of people being very good at spending other peoples money - I think this is a time to support as opposed to protest.[/quote]

Is there ever a correct time to protest|?

Whenever it happens there will be some excuse from the pro boarders.

[/quote]You''ve not answered the question and therefore I shall assume your just on a wind up. I really don''t want to be offensive but if your a Norwich fan surly you can see this kind of thing is counteractive? 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And this starts with "bull" and ends with "hit"... and there''s an "s" somewhere inbetween.

[/quote]

100 is a lot of people congregated together on the street. The chants will be heard all around the stadium unless they ressurect Big Bobs Ghetto Blaster! And the crowd will grow because the "shy ones" can join in without being conspicuous so it''s easy to see how the numbers could get to 3/400 in a short space of time.

This one has possibilities, I''ll listen out for ''em.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]And this starts with "bull" and ends with "hit"... and there''s an "s" somewhere inbetween.[/quote]

100 is a lot of people congregated together on the street. The chants will be heard all around the stadium unless they ressurect Big Bobs Ghetto Blaster! And the crowd will grow because the "shy ones" can join in without being conspicuous so it''s easy to see how the numbers could get to 3/400 in a short space of time.

This one has possibilities, I''ll listen out for ''em.....

[/quote]

Is that the sound of one hand clapping?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And this starts with "bull" and ends with "hit"... and there''s an "s" somewhere inbetween.

[/quote]

Is that the most constructive thing you can think of for not having a protest?

keep the faith and we will be in the old division 4 before you know it sonshine

[quote user="Gareth Lights"]

So being in our worst position in half a decade doesnt merit change, yet Robert Chases regime did?

Care to explain please......any takers?

[/quote]Half a decade?  Has it been that long already?  Gosh, doesn''t time fly.