Sign in to follow this  
Cowling Is A W*nk*r!!!!!

Demonstration arranged for Forest game

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Who the fucking hell are you?

[/quote]

Still up to your same old tricks then we8? I thought you might have given it a rest over Xmas.

[quote user="Rastaman"]

This is what I like to hear :)

WE  WANT ROEDER OUT WE WANT ROEDER OUT and if u dont you are mentally derranged

[/quote]

Yes, coming from a man who... By his names likes drugs and lots of other illegal things, yes I''m mentally derranged ma'' dear...

get your bets here get your bets here i give good odds. i currently have rates on 50/0 thats the protest wont happen. cmon place ya bets place ya bets here

this is a joke by the way. just in case i do reciecve bets i dont want un happy customers now ;)

Sweepstake on why it didn''t happen?"We got lost/couldn''t find it""It was the Coach and Horses near the Theatre, not the football ground""The dog ate our placards""It was a silent/dirty protest""We decided to wait for the January transfer window was closed" (aka "pulling an NCISA")

>I bet the numbers had doubled after the game as to before

2 x 0 is still 0....

I didn''t see anyone outside the C&H at about 1.45 (other than regular drinkers) and there was nothing at the ground at 2.30 as we walked round the City Stand side.

Didn''t see anything/anyone afterwards outside the City Stand side either.

As someone who was actually in the Coach and Horses at 2pm, I''d like to congratulate Gareth for his well organised protest. So well organised ,in fact, that, had we not been aware that a 100+ strong protest was taking place, we would have just assumed it was a normal session.

Back to keyboard warfare, then, Gareth?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As someone who was actually in the Coach and Horses at 2pm, I''d like to congratulate Gareth for his well organised protest. So well organised ,in fact, that, had we not been aware that a 100+ strong protest was taking place, we would have just assumed it was a normal session.

[/quote]

[|-)]

[quote user="max"][quote user="Rastaman"]

This is what I like to hear :)

WE  WANT ROEDER OUT WE WANT ROEDER OUT and if u dont you are mentally derranged

[/quote]

Yes, coming from a man who... By his names likes drugs and lots of other illegal things, yes I''m mentally derranged ma'' dear...

[/quote]

LOL! "Likes drugs and lots of ther illegal things"! tut tut tut. Wish they would make your tedious ramblings illegal. Over 100 posts in a couple of weeks, you really are so far up your own orifice you little twerp

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]It was good to meet you, Beau, and your buddy.  Sorry you had such a poor match as reward for your journey.The mythical protest was pretty awesome, though I nearly got hit on the head by that imaginary molotov cocktail and the silent chants of "Sack the board! We deserve better!" have left me temporarily virtually deaf.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

It was good to meet you, Beau, and your buddy.  Sorry you had such a poor match as reward for your journey.

The mythical protest was pretty awesome, though I nearly got hit on the head by that imaginary molotov cocktail and the silent chants of "Sack the board! We deserve better!" have left me temporarily virtually deaf.

[/quote]

You should be so lucky. I got trampled by a virtual police horse in the confusion! Still, I''m sure that we''ll have lots of online protests to look forward to.

Great to meet you too, Mr C, but unfortunately one of the worst city performances I''ve witnessed for a while rather took the gloss off the day!

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Who the fucking hell are you?

[/quote]

Still up to your same old tricks then we8? I thought you might have given it a rest over Xmas.

[/quote]

wasnt me young ardee

So Gareth Lights, who hasn''t signed on to the message board since December 20th...Smudger...Wizard...Mello...all the other keyboard warriors...Where were you?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]So Gareth Lights, who hasn''t signed on to the message board since December 20th...
Smudger...
Wizard...
Mello...
all the other keyboard warriors...

Where were you?

[/quote]

Why do you seem so chuffed that there wasn`t a protest?  Did you protest against Chase?  Or just do the the predictable "English cynic" routine of sneering at anyone who sticks there head above the parapit and then celebrating wildly when other peoples hard work got the desired result, as about 80% of City fans at the time did?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]So Gareth Lights, who hasn''t signed on to the message board since December 20th...
Smudger...
Wizard...
Mello...

Where were you?

[/quote]

Why do you seem so chuffed that there wasn`t a protest?  Did you protest against Chase?  Or just do the the predictable "English cynic" routine of sneering at anyone who sticks there head above the parapit and then celebrating wildly when other peoples hard work got the desired result, as about 80% of City fans at the time did?

[/quote]

In fairness I don''t think Mr C or anyone else is "chuffed" as such. It''s just that having read all the drivel from " Gareth" we went along to see what happened when these mighty keyboard warriors finally got mean. Predictably enough the answer was sod all. Unfortunately what has been achieved is an impediment to any genuine future protest as most people will greet the news of the next one with even greater cynicism. I think we all accept how bad things are and that some sort of change is desperately needed, but idiots like this actually strengthen the regime, not weaken it, just for the sake of a little ego trip. Its the likes of "Gareth" who deserve your scorn. I did protest against Chase, by the way.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]So Gareth Lights, who hasn''t signed on to the message board since December 20th...Smudger...Wizard...Mello...all the other keyboard warriors...Where were you?[/quote]

[/quote]Stick to interpreting accounts, old son.  It suits you.No I didn''t protest against Chase, I was living abroad at the time.  However if there had been the magic of the internet, I''d have been as big a keyboard warrior as you.

Beau, why is Gareth an idiot and in what way was he spouting drivel?  As for being a keyboard warrior, he`d only posted on here a couple of times before and his posts were largely level-headed and reasonable.  With the reaction he received it`s hardly surprising no protest happened- there were more people on this thread having a pop and threatening to "Turn up and see what happens" in a slightly sinister manner than posts of support. 

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Beau, why is Gareth an idiot and in what way was he spouting drivel?  As for being a keyboard warrior, he`d only posted on here a couple of times before and his posts were largely level-headed and reasonable.  With the reaction he received it`s hardly surprising no protest happened- there were more people on this thread having a pop and threatening to "Turn up and see what happens" in a slightly sinister manner than posts of support. [/quote]He had "100 people", Mr. Carrow...the whole thing was obviously bogus from start to finish.The question is, if things really are as bad as people here say they are, why are no protests forthcoming?

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!!
[/quote]

Why should we? We live in a democratic society, and we are entitled to our opinion.

You will be suprised how many are in agreement with us and its now you that are in the minority.

[/quote]

100 protesters...

24,000 gate at Carrow Road...

the 23,900 are in the minority?

Please explain.
[/quote]

If you were there during the Chase out protests, you will recall that there were only 300 max supporters protesting.

Did that mean that 20,000+ supporters didnt agree with them?

Dont think so mate, try again.

[/quote]

So you''re counting people who don''t attend your protest on the grounds that they might agree with you.  Got it.

Were you by any chance an election official in Zimbabwe?

Do you know what Zimbabwe is?

[/quote]

Dont twist my words mate you know what I was getting at. Talk to the man on the street he might enlighten you a bit

[/quote]

I''m not twisting your words.  You say you''re in the majority and there are 100 of you.  I therefore think you''re talking bollocks.  I also don''t believe for one moment that there is any protest happening before during or after the Forest match, and I think (once more) you''re talking bollocks again.

[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to use foul language to argue your pointless point.

[/quote]

Who is being the keyboard warrior here Beau?  Come on, be honest.

Smudger...
Wizard...
Mello...

Where were you?

[/quote]

Currently  no transport as you well know, and my wheelchair needs a pusher for use on the railways, still, you knew that too didn''t you?[:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Beau, why is Gareth an idiot and in what way was he spouting drivel?  As for being a keyboard warrior, he`d only posted on here a couple of times before and his posts were largely level-headed and reasonable.  With the reaction he received it`s hardly surprising no protest happened- there were more people on this thread having a pop and threatening to "Turn up and see what happens" in a slightly sinister manner than posts of support. [/quote]

He had "100 people", Mr. Carrow...
the whole thing was obviously bogus from start to finish.

The question is, if things really are as bad as people here say they are, why are no protests forthcoming?

[/quote]

Exagerating the numbers already commited to protest is probably a ruse to make people feel more comfortable about joining in.  As for your last sentence- just read back at the hostility shown on this thread to the very idea of protesting and have a think about it.

I`m "anti-board" but still a passionate NCFC supporter.  If i turned up to protest and ended up getting into a punch-up with some of the aggressive Delia-ites around, that last flicker of passion and hope would die.  And i know i`m not alone in that.

Things are depressing enough without witnessing aggression and hostility towards people who have the nerve to suggest doing something to change things.

[quote]  If i turned up to protest and ended up getting into a punch-up with some of the aggressive Delia-ites [/quote]

Back in my day, you should have seen the women that backed Fanny Craddock.  You dare suggest that your cakes didn''t turn out like Fannys and they''d batter you with their handbags without some much as a second glance.

Come on Mr C, surely the problem you are facing is passive fans who are too accepting of the way things are, not rabid cook supporters ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]  If i turned up to protest and ended up getting into a punch-up with some of the aggressive Delia-ites [/quote]

Back in my day, you should have seen the women that backed Fanny Craddock.  You dare suggest that your cakes didn''t turn out like Fannys and they''d batter you with their handbags without some much as a second glance.

Come on Mr C, surely the problem you are facing is passive fans who are too accepting of the way things are, not rabid cook supporters ?

[/quote]

Every time the idea of an organised protest has been put forward on here there have been veiled threats.  I seem to remember T07 posted about Smudgers meeting at the Murderers that "our boys" (ie. our firm- who tend to frequent the Murderers) were not happy about it and were threatening to "kick off".

But yes, in general i agree with your last sentence- although i would say ignorance is the biggest issue rather than acceptance.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Every time the idea of an organised protest has been put forward on here there have been veiled threats.  I seem to remember T07 posted about Smudgers meeting at the Murderers that "our boys" (ie. our firm- who tend to frequent the Murderers) were not happy about it and were threatening to "kick off".

But yes, in general i agree with your last sentence- although i would say ignorance is the biggest issue rather than acceptance.

[/quote]To be honest, I think it''s more about the "nice day out" brigade not really minding as long as they enjoy their day - of which the football isn''t the be all and end all.I would expect any protests to be met with apathy, not hostility.The point being, what would people hope to achieve by protesting?  We have a club up for sale, a board who acknowledge they''ve cocked up, a CE who thinks we''re only in the Championship by the good grace of rich folk, a manager who can''t be paid off, a squad which isn''t our own... but I don''t see what any protest would achieve in terms of benefit for the club.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr C, whilst I have every respect for you, I really think your argument on this one is tenuous in the extreme. Are you really suggesting that Gareth''s 100 or so supporters didn''t turn up for what was being presented as a highly organised protest ( I seem to recall that websites and the like were being mentioned) because they were intimidated by violent Deliarites? Even the mighty Smudger who is so fearless behind his keyboard as he issues his threats? If people want to protest they will (as you will know because we both lived through the Chase out period). The only logical conclusion from yesterday''s debacle is that they don''t want to, whether or not thats what you want to hear, or indeed the best thing for the club, I''m afraid that you just have to live with it and not seek the sort of excuses which, if coming form the other side of the argument, would inevitably result in a chorus of "Baas",  "Muppets" and considerably worse.