Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Delia

Did anyone see her on the BBC 2 programme titled ''Delia''?  Up to that point I was thinking how much she has let this club down, and how much we needed new people to take our much loved football club forward.  The programme showed the 1-1 draw at home against Hull, and at that point we were 4 points off the play offs.  And it showed Dions looping header.........what a goal.

But come on guys! She loves this club, has invested money and I''m sure following more successful tv ventures and cookery book sales she will continue to do so.  All we need is a similar investment we had to buy Huckerby.  There must be options, Roeder is very good in the transfer market and has often proved to have gathered in good players.  All isn''t doom and gloom.  I''m feeling positive, committed and looking forward to the rest of the season.  Play offs here we come!!!!

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

Did anyone see her on the BBC 2 programme titled ''Delia''?  Up to that point I was thinking how much she has let this club down, and how much we needed new people to take our much loved football club forward.  The programme showed the 1-1 draw at home against Hull, and at that point we were 4 points off the play offs.  And it showed Dions looping header.........what a goal.

But come on guys! She loves this club, has invested money and I''m sure following more successful tv ventures and cookery book sales she will continue to do so.  All we need is a similar investment we had to buy Huckerby.  There must be options, Roeder is very good in the transfer market and has often proved to have gathered in good players.  All isn''t doom and gloom.  I''m feeling positive, committed and looking forward to the rest of the season.  Play offs here we come!!!!

[/quote]

Oh dear!! One win in the Old Farm derby and now this!

Last time I looked at the league table we had already lost TEN games and that''s before the halfway stage of the season and were 11 points off 6th place. If we collapsed last season after getting to within 4 points and that was with Dion and Hucks, then why should we suddenly go on what would have to be a sensational and sustained run given the inferior strikers we now have? Sorry but that''s just Father Christmas wishful thinking on your part!     

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

[/quote]

Up to that point you had a mind of your own.  Anyone still in any doubt about the power of television to form opinions? (that''s a polite way of saying brainwash)