Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

Re: Lee Clark

[quote user="lincoln canary"]bloody hell thought he would have stayed number two here rahter than manage an average league one side.[/quote]Yeah he could have stayed here and done that in a couple of seasons.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Good luck to Lee, but Roeder really hasn''t done himself any favours with this. The guy is a PR disaster![/quote]I''m not convinced Roeder knew Clark was going to take off like this but I doubt such concerns will stifle the usual mob from venting their feelings.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]Good luck to Lee, but Roeder really hasn''t done himself any favours with this. The guy is a PR disaster![/quote]

I''m not convinced Roeder knew Clark was going to take off like this but I doubt such concerns will stifle the usual mob from venting their feelings.
[/quote]

I agree Flash. I''m pretty neutral on Roeder at present,as I think he''s made some good decisions lately,but there are a lot of people wanting his head,and his (apparent) dishonesty over this (I note that on the official site he talks about  having "prepared for this day for some time", and having a replacement lined up ready for announcement in the next couple of days) will set the rabid dogs loose again!

[quote]I''m pretty neutral on Roeder at present,as I think he''s made some good decisions lately[/quote]

Could you please supply a full & comprehensive list of all those ''good decisions'' ?

The news hasn''t surprised me. He is a man with big ambitions, and I''m sure he can do well and achieve them.We''re going to miss him though.

"Why start a new thread when there was already one there?"

Sorry, CityAngel, I considered adding it to the other thread but that was the Huddersfield fan say Clark was in talks. after conformation that he had left I felt it deserved a new thread.

SSN say he has been given permission to talk to them,and a compensation deal has been agreed, (IF)Clark takes the Job, IMO, Roeder has the Idea of useing the said Compo to make it easier to sign Lita in January, what do you think the amount will be for a young future England manager be, Stop Laughing, its only what Clark has said himself  a while back.    

I think Roeder wanted everyone fully focused on the derby match and not distractions to the build up of such a crucial game .

I will be sad to see Clark leave but he clearly is wanting to be his own man and good luck to him.

[quote user="shyster"]  [quote]I''m pretty neutral on Roeder at present,as I think he''s made some good decisions lately[/quote]

Could you please supply a full & comprehensive list of all those ''good decisions'' ?
[/quote]

Taking Omosuzi off and putting Sammy at the back effectively won us the game at Forest.

Switching to 4-5-1 and playing it to Lita''s feet with W[:D]es in the hole.

Sticking with Crofty on the right and Bell on the left despite the criticism.

Having the guts to play Omosuzi at centreback against the scum despite his Forest disaster.

I could go on, but I''m quite busy this morning!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="shyster"]  [quote]I''m pretty neutral on Roeder at present,as I think he''s made some good decisions lately[/quote]

Could you please supply a full & comprehensive list of all those ''good decisions'' ?[/quote]

Taking Omosuzi off and putting Sammy at the back effectively won us the game at Forest.

Having the guts to play Omosuzi at centreback against the scum despite his Forest disaster.

[/quote]

With all due respect, Beau, Roeder was forced into making most if not all of those decisions - mainly through injuries & suspensions.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With all due respect, Beau, Roeder was forced into making most if not all of those decisions - mainly through injuries & suspensions.
[/quote]

I disagree. Omo was clearly hacked at being pulled at Forest,suggesting that he was fit enough to continue. The change of formation I will give you, but even then he could have gone back to Rusty up top. Croft and Bell have both been fit and available, and he could have played Sammy at the back against the scum. I suppose its all down to interpretation.

[quote]I suppose its all down to interpretation.[/quote]

You suppose correctly, Beau, and it''s clear that my interpretive skills are the best. [;)]

[quote user="shyster"][quote]I suppose its all down to interpretation.[/quote]

You suppose correctly, Beau, and it''s clear that my interpretive skills are the best. [;)]
[/quote]

I bow to your superior judgement Shyster! [Y][:D][:D]