Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Caption: what does Delia say to Glen?

"  ??? ?????, ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? !!!!! ".

OTBC

"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"
[/quote]

Wrong Clippy. Clue - it starts FFS........

The school system these days certainly has a lot to answer for.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then....."FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and

get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum

on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"
[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then.....

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[/quote]

Wrong again Clippy. It starts ''FFS Glenn...............................''

Try again.

OTBC

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then.....

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[/quote]

Cracking stuff CC!!![:D][Y]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then....."FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"[/quote]

Try again.

OTBC

[/quote]I apologise again! I must have been thrown by the thread title, clearly stating, "Caption: what does Delia say to Glen?" Damn my insolence........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Beauseant posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[/quote]

Cracking stuff BBB!!![:D][Y]

[/quote]

Beausomething, do you actually post on every thread?

[+o(]

OTBC

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try again.

OTBC

[/quote]

I apologise again! I must have been thrown by the thread title, clearly stating, "Caption: what does Delia say to Glen?"

Damn my insolence........

[/quote]

I think the words ''hoisted'' and ''petard'' come to mind. [;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] [quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"
[/quote]Wrong Clippy. Clue - it starts FFS........

Still. One love.OTBC[/quote]''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then.....

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Beauseant posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"[/quote]Cracking stuff BBB!!![:D][Y][/quote]Beausomething, do you actually post on every thread?

[+o(]

OTBC [/quote]BBB, do you actually START every thread?[:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] [quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Bye Bye Brains posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"
[/quote]Wrong Clippy. Clue - it starts FFS........

Still. One love.OTBC[/quote]''Tis why I''m thankful I left many moons ago then......... I''ll give it another whirl for you then.....

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Beauseant posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"[/quote]Cracking stuff BBB!!![:D][Y][/quote]Beausomething, do you actually post on every thread?

[+o(]

OTBC [/quote]BBB, do you actually START every thread?[:^)]

[/quote]

No Lappy, I''m so good it just seems so! [:$]

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]"Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop me posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"
[/quote]

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

"FFS Glen, could you have a word with those nice people at the Pink Un, and get them to stop Clippy, Beausomething and Lappy posting such utter garbage on the Forum on a daily basis? Love and kisses. Delia"

[/quote]

Try again.

OTBC

[/quote]

I apologise again! I must have been thrown by the thread title, clearly stating, "Caption: what does Delia say to Glen?"

Damn my insolence........

[/quote]

Good Clippy. Missed that tripwire.

[:)]

Carry on.

OTBC

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Yeah, so how come you have spelt his name ''Glen'' in your title? [:D] [/quote]

Late again macd.[:$]

Why don''t you try the puzzle?

Go on, give your imagination a little run out!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Yeah, so how come you have spelt his name ''Glen'' in your title? [:D] [/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I really do think you should start again Bly ( or maybe not ) and, if you do, this time use all your fingers to count the letters.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I really do think you should start again Bly ( or maybe not ) and, if you do, this time use all your fingers to count the letters.

[/quote]

?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

?

OTBC

[/quote]

Get a correct answer yet Bly or, more to the point, have you been able to work it out yourself? 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

?

OTBC

[/quote]

Get a correct answer yet Bly or, more to the point, have you been able to work it out yourself? 

[/quote]

Quite frankly I''ve forgotten the original answer Yankee [:S] - and my new one is too rude to print [:D], so that''s an end to the matter, I guess [:$]!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite frankly I''ve forgotten the original answer Yankee [:S] - and my new one is too rude to print [:D], so that''s an end to the matter, I guess [:$]!

OTBC

[/quote]

Yes, I agree. Senility is a perplexing companion. I think that''s why you start so many threads....because you''ve forgotten the name of the last one.