Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

City to start new year a Lita lighter!

[quote user="cityangel"]He was always going to return to Reading in January to be sold.[/quote]Sold to us.  Come on Cullum, a new year''s present; show us the money. 

Off topic, but can the EDP still not spell Elliot (one ''t'') Omozusi correctly?

*I saw Leroy Lita in Asda*

*I saw Leroy Lita in Asda*

Do you reckon I have to say it a thrid time to make it one of those universal alignment doohicks?

...*I saw Leroy Lita in Asda*

Just to be safe [:P]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Well if they only want around £500,000 and we cannot come up with it when we dont own any strikers then they may as well close the club down now .
[/quote]

If they are not prepared to spend £500k on a proven Championship striker, what hope is there for this club?

More non entertaining tangible fixed assets anyone? 

How''s the Joe Lewis Diner doing?

If the board want to do something good, then they should find away of couging up to the million they will be asking. We won''t get a better player for that price.

If his fee is really only £500k, then what odds on the compensation package for Clarke being negotiated at something approaching this figure....

Surely he will not go for more than 1million considering he is on a free, and we must be able to pay that, if not we might as well fold

I would love to sign him, but if anyone remembers NCFC signing Ashton in transfer window? I would expect some Premiership teams to be sniffing around! Especially if they are looking like relegation, goals to stay up, if not he will be bargain and sell on, or hang on for Championship!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

IF there is no Lita come early January 2009, does this mean that £2.5m of the £4m that could be squeezed from the working capital (as at 31st May 2008) is being repaid to the Bank (Bank of Scotland) with respect to the loan for the non entertaining ex LSE land?  

[/quote]

are you being serious ?