Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Frys Evil Twin

Helveg's comments

I found it funny how he said that he "could feel the crowd" in the Mallorca friendly! It was almost definitely the quietest I''ve ever heard Carrow Road! I think he''ll "feel" it alot more come Saturday, should be an amazing atmosphere!

You ain''t seen nothing yet Mr. Helveg, Sir.

Agree, Dom Jay. I think we were all feeling the heat in the stands, so god knows what it was like out on the pitch...I think the heat was doing strange things to our Thomas! Nice to know that he thinks the stadium looks ''beautiful'', though. It will look even more so when bursting at the seams and rattling with noise! Can''t wait for Saturday now...

Yeah, and it was only a friendly so there wasn''t much to shout about! Thomas will probably be shocked by the transformation of atmosphere between the 2 games. And Bentley won''t be used to noise, having played at Arsenal for all of his career!!!

The thing is, having been to the San Siro, I know he''s just flattering us to ingraciate himself. You could almost write the script for a new signing couldn''t you! (Great club, great fans, deserves to be in the Prem, bla bla bla.)

Hopefully his performances on the pitch will demonstrate that he''s happy, settled, determined to do well. Just like they did with Hucks. You watch him play and think ''this is a man who''s enjoying his football''.