Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Potential Assistant Managers....

.... If Lee Clark leaves to take over at Huddersfield who would you ideally like to see replace him?    Personally I would love to see Ian Crook offered the job, not sure what he''s doing at the moment but last I heard he was in Japan working as a number two.

As Chris Boreham has just announced on Radio Snorfolk that Adam Sadler is on the pitch running the players'' warm-up I suspect he''d be a pretty short price to pick up the job. And to be fair he does have all the right credentials - used to be at Newcastle! 

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]As Chris Boreham has just announced on Radio Snorfolk that Adam Sadler is on the pitch running the players'' warm-up I suspect he''d be a pretty short price to pick up the job. And to be fair he does have all the right credentials - used to be at Newcastle! [/quote]I just misread that as Adam Sandler, which would have been a shock appointment!

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]As Chris Boreham has just announced on Radio Snorfolk that Adam Sadler is on the pitch running the players'' warm-up I suspect he''d be a pretty short price to pick up the job. And to be fair he does have all the right credentials - used to be at Newcastle! [/quote]I liked him in Happy Gilmour....

[quote user="Football 101"].... If Lee Clark leaves to take over at Huddersfield who would you ideally like to see replace him?
    Personally I would love to see Ian Crook offered the job, not sure what he''s doing at the moment but last I heard he was in Japan working as a number two.
[/quote]

ROEDER''S SON

[quote user="NCFC isnt my club - its my religion"]

to be honest we need someone who knows the club.[/quote]

Why?

Why do we need them to be ex players for us? Plenty of talented coaches and assistants out there that never played for Norwich.