Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

Lupoli

Lupoli and OJ may as well go back to their clubs, they are obviously not rated by Roeder.

I suspect that Lupes just wasn''t considered big enough for Watford, who are renowned for their very physical long ball game...

Wes would''ve played...Can''t see what harm 20 mins of lupoli at the end would''ve done with us chasing the game, 2 outlets to aim for instead of just lita running round like a headless chicken

Stupid talk about that he''s not tall enough ... how about Zola ?

Lupoli has more technique than the whole Watford team ... he''s classss

Just play him !!!!

Should have seen him tonight!! Was warming up all game and then realised he wasnt coming on, he was shaking his head then kicked an advertising board!! We needed him tonight!

He''s blatently fallen out with Roeder. Why he''s in the 16 then i don''t know. If Lupoli really has been calling Roeder names in training, why doesn''t he give our youth a chance, if he''s just gonna waste a space on the bench not using Lupoli. His half a minute show against Ipswich was an insult to him. I really wanna see him given a run of at least 3-4 games in the team, and, yeah, if he really is rubbish, then i''ll get off Roeder''s case, but for now, i''m on Lupoli''s side. Perhaps if we weren''t banned from Colney, i might have gone down around Christmas, and see why Lupoli is not getting in the team, but for now it remains a complete mystery, and it''s actually quite embarrasing when people ask me why Lupoli doesn''t play and i explain the likes of Cureton get in ahead of him...

I''m not a great fan of Lupoli - too lightweight and prone to diving around all over the place. HOWEVER, GR would have known this when he signed him and considering the scarcity of strikers I believe he''s been shamefully treated. Lets face it we have absolutely zero strikeforce, I don''t care how well we played (how many games have we said that!) but if you don''t score goals, you''ll go down. End of.

I think we will pretty much know one way or the other by end of January window. If Lita has left and there is no replacement other than Carl Cort then I fear the worst. 

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

I''m not a great fan of Lupoli - too lightweight and prone to diving around all over the place. HOWEVER, GR would have known this when he signed him and considering the scarcity of strikers I believe he''s been shamefully treated. Lets face it we have absolutely zero strikeforce, I don''t care how well we played (how many games have we said that!) but if you don''t score goals, you''ll go down. End of.

I think we will pretty much know one way or the other by end of January window. If Lita has left and there is no replacement other than Carl Cort then I fear the worst. 

[/quote]

I just don''t know where Roeder is coming from, We were 2 down at Cardiff, bring on Lupoli, gets us the draw scoreing both goals in 20 minutes and don''t feture again, but brings on Cureton as first choice  sub, Same old 1 STEP FORWARD THREE BACK.

WHY OH WHY when you''re losing a game - not changing the system is unbelievable! Has Roeder got a brain? Surely it''s obvious to even the thickest of people that you might as well go for it for the last 5/10 mins.

His stubborness infuriates me at times.

I really think Roeder should go, he decides he likes players or he dosnt like players, and then dosnt play one of the best players we have in are squad becasue he is one of the ones he dosnt like