Sign in to follow this  
Freddy H

1st Wizard

I''ve found 1st Wizard!

[link]http://www.flipsidepics.com/1st_wizard.html[/link]

No wonder all those Hexes work, I would be $h1+ scared if he laid one on me. Oh no he may do just that for posting this, maybe six hail Worthys will counter his magic!

Hail Worthy, Hail Worthy, Hail Worthy, Hail Worthy, Hail Worthy, Hail Worthy.

Argh!. He''s far too young my fans. For a start I have long white hair and beard, look about 55, but in reality I''m well over 200 years old!.

And of course, as you are all loyal City fans, you are protected from my power.

Now for the bad news, I''ve conjured up a ''charm spell'' to bring Scowcroft to Carrow Rd!. Sorry, but I think he''d be good for the team , plus Worthy rates him, and thats good enough for me.

HE will sign!

my god wiz, your powers are certainly taking over from your previous good sense

seems i will have to unleash my own powers (and they are more than most men can cope with!) and do something to stop us getting scowcroft

no way - on this earth will he come here

DD - scowcroft may be able to hold up wiz''s balls well, but we are talking a decent striker here - and he ain''t it

DD: Is it Scowcoft?. Hmm, sorry, But I saw someone darker than him!. And HE will sign very, very soon.

Gazza: A cosmic battle between the sex''s eh?. Now there''s a terrifing thought!. I''ve always been very wary of a female''s magical power, they fight dirty you know!. Well, Mrs Wiz does anyway.

Will Scowcroft sign?, well, I am working on it. Because, quite simply, he can do the job. He was played out wide by Leicester. And I believe his talents are better served in the middle, as does Worthy.

The trouble is though, I''m finding it hard to find a spell to counteract your obvious femine charms. But I WILL come up with something, and thats a 1st Wizards promise.

HE will sign, well, maybe!.

wiz

calm down mate, i am not going to sentence you to a lifetime''s season ticket at portman road, even if worthy''s brain for a moment malfunctions (due to some evil spell you cast on him) and he gets scowcroft in

i shall wait with anticipation to see what your wicked wizardly wiles might come up with

please, someone better than scowcroft!!!

who is that guy in the picture by the way, one of your apprentices?

Sorry Gazza, no, he''s not my apprentice, as you say he''s far too handsome. In fact I aint got a clue who the fella is. Although a certain NW was!. How else could he have signed some of the recent additions, other than with a little help from magic.

Would you accept Harewood instead of Scowy?, although its a little late to attach the spell to him I''m afraid. So I won''t, its Scowcroft then, but I''d prefer a centrehalf first.

Now how could I cast an evil spell?, I''ll leave that to that Peter Raven chap, now, as he once said, he is evil.

Strength to Templeton, My balls STRIKE me as specfic all the time my friend. Otherwise my magical insight would go on STRIKE. Well STRIKE me down with a rusty feather, I may have given the game away!.