Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

Lee Clark

On the BBC website it saids he has now been named as the new Huddersfield manager - good luck to him.

The anoying thing is that a week ago Roeder strongly denied that he was going, even when it was strongly rumoured he''d had a 2nd interview.

I can understand him being tight lipped but it seems it is yet another thing he has denied that has come true, this is making him predictable, maybe his tactics are the same and that is why he has been out whitted time & time again this season.

It''s signed sealed and delivered....

http://www.htafc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10312~1483386,00.html

It seems he''s taken that Steve Black guy there with him too - worked with our guys for a period if i''m right?

Lee Clark is our new manager and by the looks of it we now have a better management setup than you do. And looks like Huddersfield is a better place to live than Norwich.

Well done on the result last night by the way. Back to your usual shite after your fluke result over ipswich which isnt really a derby because you are about 50 miles apart!!!

[quote user="terrier"]

Lee Clark is our new manager and by the looks of it we now have a better management setup than you do. And looks like Huddersfield is a better place to live than Norwich.

Well done on the result last night by the way. Back to your usual shite after your fluke result over ipswich which isnt really a derby because you are about 50 miles apart!!!

[/quote]

Hmmmm....did you have a bad experience with a Bernard Matthews turkey as a child?? 50 miles apart is a derby for us, as we have things called fields, and trees and grass etc - you should visit Norfolk sometime, you would learn where milk comes from....

No offensive to you wycombe canary this is aimed at you little pathetic fans after yesterdays abuse. They must have been brough up in these trees you mention.

Not sure I want to visit Norfolk you all tak funny and drive tractors. 50 miles for a derby is awful though thats probably why its pretty small time.

[quote user="terrier"]

No offensive to you wycombe canary this is aimed at you little pathetic fans after yesterdays abuse. They must have been brough up in these trees you mention.

Not sure I want to visit Norfolk you all tak funny and drive tractors. 50 miles for a derby is awful though thats probably why its pretty small time.

[/quote]

Yes thats right. We all "Tak funny" (whatever the **** that means) and we all drive Tractors. My wife is outside cleaning the mud off the tyres right now so I can drive overnight to Ipswich. It is a long treck over to there when all you have is a tractor.

I wish wehad Sky TV,Cars and the Internet....Hmmm. Well maybe one day.

Hang on, someone is at the door............

I''m back, I couldnt understand him as he Takked funny but I think he has come round to empty the Outhouse Toilet. I will just pop outside and give his horse a suger lump.......Dont know why he didnt just bring his tractor. Fool.

[quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

In fairness,Terrier, you invited yourself onto another team''s forum to gloat. Does it really surprise you that some of our more excitable members have taken exception to that? We regularly have visits from fans of other teams, most of whom come in peace and are treated with respect. If you don''t want to attract flak I would respectfully suggest that you don''t dish it out. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

In fact Terrier, I have just been through my photos of our triumph over those foreigners from miles away when I stumbled across this picture of the car park on Sunday. This should confirm your theory. Well observed old boy.

[quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

Have you had a bad day? Why come on our site and start talking sh**, i suggest you take a deap breath and think about what you''ve done,naughty little boy!

I rarely wutnt loike to live in Huddersfield, Terrier Bor, am quite happy hair with my tractor, takking funny to meself.

(And OK, our management setup isn''t up to much at the minute, but let''s reserve judgement on what a fantastic manager Clark is until he''s been in the job for a while. Though given his influence on our side to date I don''t really see why you''re getting so excited - I seem to remember some people on here getting similarly carried away when we managed to ''prise'' Peter Grant from West Ham...)

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

Have you had a bad day? Why come on our site and start talking sh**, i suggest you take a deap breath and think about what you''ve done,naughty little boy!

[/quote]

I second that. Naughty little boys get sent to bed with no dinner. If we tell your mummy she will ground you for weeks. Adults get very angry when little boys are nasty to them. Sit on the naughty step for 20 minutes and reflect on what you have done.

Then I would like you to compile a thorough risk assesment before posting on here again.