Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

neil adams for glenns assistant ?

he`s really fighting glenn and the teams corner tonight on canary call  i`ve never known him so disagreeable with people ringing up for  a moan , i reckon he`s been given the nod  :-d

I hope not - he seems to think that scoring goals is less important than having lots of nice possession!

[quote user="wayne kerr"]he`s really fighting glenn and the teams corner tonight on canary call  i`ve never known him so disagreeable with people ringing up for  a moan , i reckon he`s been given the nod  :-d[/quote]

Adam Sadler is our new assistant apparently.

Shocking

He''s really defending that useless git Roeder. Adams keep saying why change a team that is playing so well.

It doesn''t matter how well they are playing you have to score more goals than your opponents.

Why not stick 3 strikers on for the last 10 mins ?

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/images/2006/01/19/neil_adams_wd_web_400x400.jpg[/img]

Nay, no place for Adams in management - he has too good a face for radio.

He has been going on for months about how bad a team Plymouth were v Norwich, because we won an away match for a change.

In the meantime Plymouth kept winning ...

That''s football Mr Adams, forget that win and respect your opposition !

So no Neil Adams please .....

Get Neil Adams off radio norfolk. Wots the point in having a phone in if he''s just going to shout down all the callers!

[quote user="Paul Bishop"]

Get Neil Adams off radio norfolk. Wots the point in having a phone in if he''s just going to shout down all the callers!

[/quote]He shouted down the guy regarding the crossing as said guy was talking rubbish.  I think Neil''s pretty fair as it goes.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paul Bishop"]

[/quote]

He shouted down the guy regarding the crossing as said guy was talking rubbish.  I think Neil''s pretty fair as it goes.
[/quote]

What is he supposed to do. Just agree when their points are clearly rubbish. The guy which spoke about Bell''s crossing first said he didn''t make a single good cross, he then changed to say he made one which was a goal. Yet our goal was created by Pattison. So what would you do in Neils position here?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paul Bishop"]

[/quote]

He shouted down the guy regarding the crossing as said guy was talking rubbish.  I think Neil''s pretty fair as it goes.
[/quote]

What is he supposed to do. Just agree when their points are clearly rubbish. The guy which spoke about Bell''s crossing first said he didn''t make a single good cross, he then changed to say he made one which was a goal. Yet our goal was created by Pattison. So what would you do in Neils position here?

[/quote]

Exactly.

Neil speaks well. He was a good footballer and he speaks with a lot of sense. Some people appreciate the fact he''ll try to look at both sides of the story where possible and some people (commonly known as "idiots") can''t stand him if he won''t bow down to and agree to their unreasonble and biased views.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paul Bishop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly.

Neil speaks well. He was a good footballer and he speaks with a lot of sense. Some people appreciate the fact he''ll try to look at both sides of the story where possible and some people (commonly known as "idiots") can''t stand him if he won''t bow down to and agree to their unreasonble and biased views.

[/quote]

He was only trying to get the job of assistant manager, he hadn''t realised that Sadler has been brought in form where (NEWCASTLE), He would have asked Macdermott but he has his eyes set higher on better things likeSunderland 

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paul Bishop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly.

[/quote]

All I heard was Neil not letting anyone say anything bad against City! We played well but at 2-1 down who wouldn''t make a change?? (Glenn)

He''s a Norwich puppet!!!

Neil Adams has always been straightforward and honest in giving his opinions. Remember the altercation with Roeder and his subsequent exit. He is now back and praising the football that is sometimes served up and in support of the manager when football is good. I for one believe he is a genuine bloke who talks a lot of sense.

[quote user="tribes"]Neil Adams has always been straightforward and honest in giving his opinions. Remember the altercation with Roeder and his subsequent exit. He is now back and praising the football that is sometimes served up and in support of the manager when football is good. I for one believe he is a genuine bloke who talks a lot of sense.[/quote]

Yes and if you had hopes on a better job you wouldn''t slagg the boss off would you, Neil is in his pocket,One wronge word and close the door on your way out  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Yes and if you had hopes on a better job you wouldn''t slagg the boss off would you, Neil is in his pocket,One wronge word and close the door on your way out  

[/quote]And you know this how? I''d be interested to see your proof.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="wayne kerr"]he`s really fighting glenn and the teams corner tonight on canary call  i`ve never known him so disagreeable with people ringing up for  a moan , i reckon he`s been given the nod  :-d[/quote]

Adam Sandler is our new assistant apparently.

[/quote]

He has his own website.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="tribes"]Neil Adams has always been straightforward and honest in giving his opinions. Remember the altercation with Roeder and his subsequent exit. He is now back and praising the football that is sometimes served up and in support of the manager when football is good. I for one believe he is a genuine bloke who talks a lot of sense.[/quote]

[/quote]He didn''t bother about that when he had the identical job last season did he. He said what GR deemed to be wrong words then.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

I think you''re being a tad paranoid there mate, he''s probably got a nice life right now, nice mix of jobs, interaction with a club he evidently loves... Why the hell would he want to jump into the current boiling pot at Carrow Road?  Would be suicide for the guy, and he knows it.

I''m only going by the commentary, but we were all over Watford, just lacked that finish... Crap happens, we conceeded 2 sloppy goals, game over.... I can totally understand why he''s defending the team from total idiots that call up.

When Neil Adams criticised Glenn Roeder over the whole Hucks issue last year you all loved him. Especially when he lost job over it. "Adams is just telling the truth and Gloan Roedent [:|] can''t handle it!!!11!!!".

Now he''s praising the team you all dislike him again. "Adams is a corporate shill with his tongue wedged up the cook''s bum!!!11!!!!".

Just be honest. What you really want is not for him to be fair and balanced but to agree with everything you think. In short you want the moon on a stick. Fugging idiots.

I went to the game last night and i rang up canary call last night. I said to neil that roeder should have started with russell instead of lupoli and that roeder should have made sub and he was also pretty supportive of roeder

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

And you know this how? I''d be interested to see your proof.
[/quote]

Perhaps I chose the wrong words to use,but he is being more careful with how he speaks about Roeders methods, for fear of the exit door yet again.