Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Bad luck...

You''ll play so much worse than that in the future and win - such is football!

We got very very lucky as I am sure most Watford fans would admit...when we lose Tommy Smith in Janaury I should think we will be still near the bottom 3.

Good luck for the season and you''ll easily be mid-table on that performance (if the goals)

Thanks Mark, only trouble is we keep doing that, out playing the opponents but no scoring then our defense lets in a soft goal.

Mid table is a bit opportunistic for us

thanks for that, I know it easy for us to be negative after yet another loss, but at least we are showing that the team (on the whole) can compete and play decent football at this level. Fingers crossed we have a change in form / luck.

We''ve actually not been that bad in a few games this season but like you throw away good positions by poor defending.

Only lost 2 games by more than a goal but then Donny and Forest are not out of their depth in this league...just seem unable to score.

Not sure about our new manager...he comes from Chelsea so feels we need to pass (not that I am convinced we did a lot of that last night) and play a bit like them (hence getting young Bridcutt - No 7 in)

Ofcourse our team are about 100x worse (as you might expect..) and have little passing ability and hate us sitting back and defending no matter the score.

When we were 3 up v QPR I was still worried they might come back for a whille!

We did use a get out of jail card and you are quite right to say we were not good and the crowd was poor.

I thought Bell and Croft were very good down the wingers and Number 24 seemed to be invovled a lot.