Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Stewards at Watford last night

Think the stewards at Watford last night deserve a special mention, they were the best stewards I''ve encountered at an away ground. They let us stand up for 90 minutes and didn''t ask us once to sit down, and at the back, we were having some banter with some annoying kids close to us in the Watford stand, the kids were clearly doing the stewards heads in as well, so one of the stewards came over to us and said they are driving him crazy so he''s going to do a ticket check on them all, next thing you know, all these kids are being moved to the front of the stadium because they were sat in the wrong seats, the steward came back over to us laughing and looking very pleased with himself, great day out, shame about the result.

AND WHERE HAS HAVING THE BEST STEWARDS IN THE LEAGUE GOT US HEY. IN A RELEGATION SCRAP. LESS MONEY ON GETTING THE BEST STEWARDS MORE ON GETTING THE BEST TEAM. ELTON JOHN OUT!!!!11!!!!!!1

[:$]

Yeh we sat at the back aswell and the stewards for once were alwright. Those little shits were so annoying. I really hoped we won to wind them up. Also did anyone else who went think it was a shit atmosphere? There fans had a drum and those little kids singin and i hate to say it but we werent much better. All the people at the back were singing and that was it

Yeh they were good last night. We were told we could sit where we wanted and not worry about what it said on the tickets. Very different to last year as they were forcing us to sit on the wet seats when we were standing, saying we would be chucked out if we didnt sit!

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Yeh we sat at the back aswell and the stewards for once were alwright. Those little shits were so annoying. I really hoped we won to wind them up. Also did anyone else who went think it was a shit atmosphere? There fans had a drum and those little kids singin and i hate to say it but we werent much better. All the people at the back were singing and that was it[/quote]Yeah I think the back 3 rows were the only ones singing but we were making good noise, I was on the back row about 4th seat in from the aisle near those annoying kids, was wetting myself when they got moved to the front. The Watford fans were the quietest I''ve seen away from home, but in fairness Watford were playing terribly and we dominated the game (still lost though????)

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="ndhscanary"]Yeh we sat at the back aswell and the stewards for once were alwright. Those little shits were so annoying. I really hoped we won to wind them up. Also did anyone else who went think it was a shit atmosphere? There fans had a drum and those little kids singin and i hate to say it but we werent much better. All the people at the back were singing and that was it[/quote]

Yeah I think the back 3 rows were the only ones singing but we were making good noise, I was on the back row about 4th seat in from the aisle near those annoying kids, was wetting myself when they got moved to the front. The Watford fans were the quietest I''ve seen away from home, but in fairness Watford were playing terribly and we dominated the game (still lost though????)
[/quote]

I think i must have been pretty much right next to you mate as i was about 5 seats from the aisle

I was wearing a long sleeve white top with norwich top over it, with scarf and gloves, I was the good looking fellow with blonde highlights in my fringe :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

AND WHERE HAS HAVING THE BEST STEWARDS IN THE LEAGUE GOT US HEY. IN A RELEGATION SCRAP. LESS MONEY ON GETTING THE BEST STEWARDS MORE ON GETTING THE BEST TEAM. ELTON JOHN OUT!!!!11!!!!!!1

[/quote]A bit like us winning five out of seven awards for ''matchday experience'' in the football league....... great........ I would prefer to eat sh*t pies and have a crap scoreboard if it means we get a few ''awards'' on the pitch.

[quote user="ellis206"]I was wearing a long sleeve white top with norwich top over it, with scarf and gloves, I was the good looking fellow with blonde highlights in my fringe :)
[/quote]

Next game wear a rose in your top pocket so he knows who you are!!!

[quote user="norwichvalliants"]we had that problem regarding the wet seats when we had the pleasure of playing watford. stewards just didnt understand- ramedials[/quote]

Erm, remedials....??! [:$]

Most of our support would be quiet if we were 5-0 up or something!  (Probably just think game over...lets go home)

Shame we always seem to play you guys on a Tuesday night as you''ll easily sell out on a Saturday..

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]I don''t know where you sit but up to the end of last season the ones in the snake pit were to$$ers.Infact i can add to that a friend of mine has had hassle with them this year for not sitting down,when the people infront of him were standing.