Sign in to follow this  
pureanglia

has does he feel now

that young guy from italy now roeder has signed carl cort... he must be saying to him self why o why wats wrong with me  poor simon lappon never moans in the press ,,, he must be tough scot.. wats roeder doing  clark leaves sinking ship wat does he know?

[quote user="pureanglia"]

that young guy from italy now roeder has signed carl cort... he must be saying to him self why o why wats wrong with me  poor simon lappon never moans in the press ,,, he must be tough scot.. wats roeder doing  clark leaves sinking ship wat does he know?

[/quote]What the blinking hell are you talking about...... something like this? -I wonder how Lupoli feels about Glenn Roeder signing another striker? I suspect that he is wondering why Roeder does not feel he is up to the job. In some ways it is a similar to situation to that of Simon Lappin, I find it amazing that he does not comment to the press; he is obviously a tough scot! As for the last bit god knows what your on about, are you asking whether or not Lee Clark knows something that we dont? because if so, yes he probably does, but he also got offered a managers job, most championship assistant managers would take the opportunity to manage in League One.