Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Martin Taylor - a must!

He more than anyone else, turned the season round last year just by his presence on the pitch.

He or someone like him is a must in January to turn our team of non-believers into a winning team!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I dont think he was that good, if he was we would have paid the 1 million
[/quote]

KTF Ginger and don''t let any of us corrupt your mind !

It wasn''t so much about his playing ability as his presence on the pitch. We still lack a leader out there. Someone to grab hold of the players and get them moving and believing!

I agree in terms of playing ability i would choose Ched over anyone else! he''s probably a bit too good for this league though!

As much as it would be great to have Ched or Hucks back, I dont think this is the problem, We need defenders, specificaly a good central defender, so i agree with the original post, we need a leader and more importantly a good central defender be it Taylor or someone else

[quote user="Irish canary"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]I do you plan on paying for him?? If were been unrealistic, ill have Cannavaro and Puyol[/quote]

????

with Pies!

[/quote]haha i have a friend in england fans a west brom lad who was devistated when i told him Delia doesn''t make our pies.he thought Delia''s match day pie was made by us

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]You''ve hit the nail on the head we have no leader.We have never replaced Malky,that is the first thing that needs addressing [/quote]It was more Iwan than Malky. That and a collective of other players such as Fleming who formed a reliable "core" of the team. We haven''t had the same starting 11 for any length of time for a long while now. Back then we had pretty much the same team week in week out.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]You''ve hit the nail on the head we have no leader.We have never replaced Malky,that is the first thing that needs addressing [/quote]Roeder seems to find anyone with leadership qualities a complete threat. This would mean stealing the limelight and the press inches.In the promotion season we had Iwan and Mackay as the natural leaders. Behind them we had Edworthy, Fleming and to a certain degree Francis and Green. We had a team full of leaders.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Sing up the river end "]You''ve hit the nail on the head we have no leader.We have never replaced Malky,that is the first thing that needs addressing [/quote]It was more Iwan than Malky. That and a collective of other players such as Fleming who formed a reliable "core" of the team. We haven''t had the same starting 11 for any length of time for a long while now. Back then we had pretty much the same team week in week out.[/quote]I disagree, for me Malky was the unofficial captain of that team. He had the ultimate respect of all the players.

You''ve also forgotten Holt from that team .

He led by example and chased anything that moved. Anyone who didn''t put a shift in like him would have stood out a mile.