Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Clarkes move could soon benefit us!

He is now the manager of ''huddy'' who are in league 1, so he will be able to see young talent and pass this information onto glen!

Its a good time to move too because xmas is coming so he will play a lot of games during that time and will be able to see more players!

LOL, I dont think they will be talking for a while.

In my opinion it sounded like Clarke never told Roeder about going for the Huddersfield town job.

Why else would Roeder come out in the press and say the press stories were total rubbish.

Turned out they were completely true. Roeder would not lie if he knew it would make him look bad. (which it has)

In his post match interview last night he said both he and Lee had "moved on"

He didnt sound happy about it.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

In my opinion it sounded like Clarke never told Roeder about going for the Huddersfield town job.

Why else would Roeder come out in the press and say the press stories were total rubbish.

Turned out they were completely true. Roeder would not lie if he knew it would make him look bad. (which it has)

[/quote]

Agreed USA - you have it bang on. It''s quite obvious Roeder knew nothing about all of this and Clarke/Huddersfield etc orchestrated this behind Glenn''s back... He''s been royally stitched that''s for sure. LIKE Roeder knew secretly about Clarke''s meetings with Huddersfield and thought ''Right, i''m going to make myself look a right prize cock and announce to all Canary supporters the speculation is b0110ck5, even though we''ve all signed his leaving card in the office''...

[quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]

He is now the manager of ''huddy'' who are in league 1, so he will be able to see young talent and pass this information onto glen!

[/quote]

Slight conflict of interests there Kat..... No?

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

Agreed USA - you have it bang on. It''s quite obvious Roeder knew nothing about all of this and Clarke/Huddersfield etc orchestrated this behind Glenn''s back... He''s been royally stitched that''s for sure. LIKE Roeder knew secretly about Clarke''s meetings with Huddersfield and thought ''Right, i''m going to make myself look a right prize cock and announce to all Canary supporters the speculation is b0110ck5, even though we''ve all signed his leaving card in the office''...

[/quote]Exactly. In addition, didnt we have 730 applications to manage after Worthy left?  I find it likely that Clark sent a copy of his CV and a letter begging to be given to chance to get out of Norwich.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. In addition, didnt we have 730 applications to manage after Worthy left?  I find it likely that Clark sent a copy of his CV and a letter begging to be given to chance to get out of Norwich.
[/quote]

How many of the 730 were wiz under different names?