Sign in to follow this  
Mooodo

BRING BACK DUFFY!!

Seeing as Lee Clark is set to go to Huddersfield we will be needing a new and quality assistant manager..

Step Forwrd Jim Duffy

He proved he was quality under Peter Grant and we need a presence like him at the club.

BRING BACK DUFFY

[quote user="Mooodo"]He proved he was quality under Peter Grant and we need a presence like him at the club.[/quote]

No he didnt and no we dont [:|] ONE NIL BRISTOL!!!! WOOOO

[quote user="Mooodo"]Seeing as Lee Clark is set to go to Huddersfield we will be needing a new and quality assistant manager..

Step Forwrd Jim Duffy

He proved he was quality under Peter Grant and we need a presence like him at the club.

BRING BACK DUFFY[/quote]The bins need putting out.

Keep bringing in your own staff GR ... young guys who have no loyalty .. who come and go, just like that .. just like the loan players .. when you look at it it''s a joke. Was it not possible to have an assitant manager on loan .. for a month .. maybe two ... oh no we call him coach this time ... who cares Glen .. what''''s in the name .. as long as we have no new heroes ... because I am the heroe .. I think .. I''m Glen the man !

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Keep bringing in your own staff GR ... young guys who have no loyalty .. who come and go, just like that .. just like the loan players .. when you look at it it''s a joke. Was it not possible to have an assitant manager on loan .. for a month .. maybe two ... oh no we call him coach this time ... who cares Glen .. what''''s in the name .. as long as we have no new heroes ... because I am the heroe .. I think .. I''m Glen the man ![/quote]

You''re rambling mate. Go back to bed.