Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

'Chance to quiz City boss' - Tonight Banham CC 7pm

Should be funny - everyone''s suddenly busy helping mum do the washing up no doubt

Found it quite amusing they''ll be a licensed bar there...an open forum with plenty of alcohol...could be ''lively''...

"Mr Roeder, did I miss your tenure as england manager?"

"Why do you insist on not playing our 2nd top scorer, who you brought to the club stating how excellent he is, and who in his few minutes on the pitch has shown us glimpses of this"

"Do you feel silly after your comments about Lee Clarke not leaving?"

"Do you feel the team lacks experience and is this the cause of the inconsistent performances?"

"Have you heard of Lambert who plays for Brizzle Rovers? Sign him up Mr Rodent!"

tipster bang on the button, unfortunately i''m in italy and cannot make it to banham as surely the fans need pest control. as we''ve already seen mr.rodent has no respect for the punters, no honesty clarke not going any where. rodent says the wages are too high what happens if we ever make it back to the premier. is rodent really on this planet how much does he take home a week surely abit more than 200 quid. what a turd. my pay solution is quite simple no win no pay think how much rodent would have saved this season. why no lupoli i dont get it

Bit far to come from Cyprus, but somebody please ask why Lupoli is always on the bench but never used , unless you count 30 secs ever so often. When a striker is on the bench why bring on a midfielder to play a striking role, I know he is bigger but a bit predictable, seems a bit daft. And yes Roeder was a bit strange so say the least with his celebrations on Sunday.

[quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]I would like to ask him if he has ever had sexual intercourse with another man after that goal celebration I saw from him on Sunday.[/quote]And if he had, would it be a problem? Isn''t homophobia unacceptable in these enlightened days? [:)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]I would like to ask him if he has ever had sexual intercourse with another man after that goal celebration I saw from him on Sunday.[/quote]

And if he had, would it be a problem? Isn''t homophobia unacceptable in these enlightened days? [:)]
[/quote]

Who is homophobic?

[quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]I would like to ask him if he has ever had sexual intercourse with another man after that goal celebration I saw from him on Sunday.[/quote]

And if he had, would it be a problem? Isn''t homophobia unacceptable in these enlightened days? [:)]
[/quote]

Who is homophobic?

[/quote]

I didn''t think you were. I read your post and had you down as "curious" [:O]

[;)]

I thought Roeder and the squad were staying down near reading until staurday, he wont be there tonight then!

Anyone from here go tonight?

I went but had to leave just before 9pm as I had a pool match to attend/play.

In a brief overview, there were around 50 people Id say, as I was only there from 7.30-8.45 id like to know what was said after then.

The first few questions were basically asking Roeder about the loanees, why we have them, their attitudes towards matches. Roeder touched on the fact that it was some of the loanees who were nearly in tears after games, they are as passionate as the permanent signings, singled out Omozusi and Kennedy as players who really love it here at Norwich.

Also mentioned that his 5 signings of the summer were good signings, Bell will be worth a heck of a lot more than the 400k? we bought him for. Same for Clingan, who Roeder said was the best bosman of the season. Stefanovic was great until he got injured, Nelson is a heck of a lot better than Gilks (but look out for Rudd, who Roeder is hoping will be number 2 next season, and great possibility of him being the next Greeno). Finally Hoolahan, who Roeder said has to get used to playing for a bigger club in front of more fans, but he is now showing he is getting used to this.

Looks like Bertrand will be leaving in Jan, Roeder looks to bring in competition at LB for Drury (so Lappin...?!).

Roeder said the squad he inherited at the start of his campaign was the worst squad he has ever managed, and that the work he has done in rebuilding not only the squad, but the backroom staff, will take time. He admitted he is as impatient as the rest of us, but these times now are times to be patient.

He said about the loanee situation, there are more positives to bring from them than negatives. We should enjoy having them whilst they are here, and without loanees we would now be in League 1. Admitted he made a few mistakes with loanees (e.g. Spurs lad), but all in all he has been very happy with the choices, and they are as dedicated to the job as anyone.

Doncaster said we owe £12m debt, which will be paid back in £1m segments for 12 years, fixed interest. There are other debts, e.g. directors loans - Turners - and mortgages for land (mentioned Scottish Bank but then it got too complicated!).

Munby was running to show, and i was impressed by him, came across as a warm character.

Michael Wynn-Jones didnt have a lot to say, apart from that Delia is caring for her ill mother and therefore couldnt attend, fair play.

Michael Foulger and another lady whos name has embarassingly slipped my mind, didnt perk up much either.

Roeder was fairly blunt with his responses to the questions, but they made sense, and I liked his style and character. If you are someone who wants an answer straight, he is your man. Truly believes what he is doing is for the best for the club, but the Prem is a long distance away for the moment. Reitterated that we need to find some consistancy, and he admits some fault for that.

Thats as much as I remember atm, and if anyone can add to that, please do, as I said I had to leave at 8.45pm. It was quite surreal but a good event!

[quote user="Largey"]

Anyone from here go tonight?

I went but had to leave just before 9pm as I had a pool match to attend/play.

In a brief overview, there were around 50 people Id say, as I was only there from 7.30-8.45 id like to know what was said after then.

The first few questions were basically asking Roeder about the loanees, why we have them, their attitudes towards matches. Roeder touched on the fact that it was some of the loanees who were nearly in tears after games, they are as passionate as the permanent signings, singled out Omozusi and Kennedy as players who really love it here at Norwich.

Also mentioned that his 5 signings of the summer were good signings, Bell will be worth a heck of a lot more than the 400k? we bought him for. Same for Clingan, who Roeder said was the best bosman of the season. Stefanovic was great until he got injured, Nelson is a heck of a lot better than Gilks (but look out for Rudd, who Roeder is hoping will be number 2 next season, and great possibility of him being the next Greeno). Finally Hoolahan, who Roeder said has to get used to playing for a bigger club in front of more fans, but he is now showing he is getting used to this.

Looks like Bertrand will be leaving in Jan, Roeder looks to bring in competition at LB for Drury (so Lappin...?!).

Roeder said the squad he inherited at the start of his campaign was the worst squad he has ever managed, and that the work he has done in rebuilding not only the squad, but the backroom staff, will take time. He admitted he is as impatient as the rest of us, but these times now are times to be patient.

He said about the loanee situation, there are more positives to bring from them than negatives. We should enjoy having them whilst they are here, and without loanees we would now be in League 1. Admitted he made a few mistakes with loanees (e.g. Spurs lad), but all in all he has been very happy with the choices, and they are as dedicated to the job as anyone.

Doncaster said we owe £12m debt, which will be paid back in £1m segments for 12 years, fixed interest. There are other debts, e.g. directors loans - Turners - and mortgages for land (mentioned Scottish Bank but then it got too complicated!).

Munby was running to show, and i was impressed by him, came across as a warm character.

Michael Wynn-Jones didnt have a lot to say, apart from that Delia is caring for her ill mother and therefore couldnt attend, fair play.

Michael Foulger and another lady whos name has embarassingly slipped my mind, didnt perk up much either.

Roeder was fairly blunt with his responses to the questions, but they made sense, and I liked his style and character. If you are someone who wants an answer straight, he is your man. Truly believes what he is doing is for the best for the club, but the Prem is a long distance away for the moment. Reitterated that we need to find some consistancy, and he admits some fault for that.

Thats as much as I remember atm, and if anyone can add to that, please do, as I said I had to leave at 8.45pm. It was quite surreal but a good event!

[/quote]

Thanks for the review, Largey. Can you remember any of the dialogue between Munby and the supporters?

Munby was agreeing with pretty much everything the supporters said, he was leading the questions and asking his own questions to Roeder etc, thats what I liked about him.

Apart from he was the only person I didnt recognise when they entered the hall....until I figured haha!