Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Hucks rucks with Worthy?

Hux''s has said should be FIT enough to play on saturday as his INJURY has cleared up. He also said that him and Worthy get on great and they often like to watch the TV show 24 toghether on a sunday night, by the fire, wearing slippers.

The probably with Huckerby (or what should be "the problem with football") is that he justs wants to play football, score goals, and win every match. Unfortunately football these days is not about 90 minutes on a saturday afternoon, as we know the commercial aspect is taking over. The reason why Huckerby soemtimes falls out with people is that he expects everyne to be thinking on the same wave length as himself - ie, against Sunderland last season "we got promote so who cares", where as Hucks wanted to win the game. When Shackell had a poor game most were saying "head up, better luck next time", Hucks'' view was that if you''re not good enough then you shouldn''t be on the pitch. With regard to the Maylasia trip, Huck would have preferred to spend time training than having a tour of a car factory!

Here, Here Robbo.
I do not think we must draw any wrong conclusions from Hucks apparant reluctance to pose in the team photo. There are about 25 others with similar expressions which is an obvious ploy to warn off the opposition!!

OTBC

I wonder if there is competition for a starting place between Huckerby and Bentley.........and someone is getting the grumps!!!!!!!!!
OTBC

I always take reports from " reliable sources " with a pinch of salt ! ...... almost always these reports get slanted to suit the views of the originator !! .........

Vicar ....... we all have ego`s ! ...... I think one of the main reasons why Hucks has changed clubs is the ego`s of the " managers " he has been unlucky enough work under ! ............ seems to me they were too stupid or arrogant to comprehend Hucks footballing role ......... Keegans behaviour really hilights what I`m saying ...... week after week his expensive favourites failed to perform ..... the club dived into the relegation zone .......... not once did he bring in Hucks ! ......... Keegans EGO got in the way !! ..

Hucks is a great man,
Being mascot in the west ham game i met him and talked to him, and he seemed quite at home in the Norwich dressing room joking with worthington and the others.

Although i did feel a bit of rivalty between him and Roberts, he also liked to be very close with worthington and tell him what he wanted to do, so Robbo it all fits in with what you said.......

Although i think he did listen to worthington, who when i was in the changing room with the players telling of damien francis!

Poor hendo sat at the side quite as a mouse and drew the largest signiture in my book!
another one who stood out was leon mckenzie but when i got to him he went to the loo.....

I caught him up in the end!
has anyone else been mascot on here?

I was a ball boy in a great game between Norwich and Everton in 1992. Norwich won the game 4 - 3 after being 3 -2 down. I was behind the goal where 5 of the goals were scored!

It was such a buzz lining up with the players in the tunnel and then running onto the pitch in front of all the fans. During the game I was singing along with the Norwich fans and every time they scored I jumped around like an idiot (my parents sill have the very embarrassing footage on tape).

Two other things stand out about the day. Firstly, Darren Beckford has no teeth (he shouted at me to give him the ball when he was about 20cm away from me) and secondly that Southall is a moody welsh git (he told me to f*** off at the end of the game).

So you see there was no falling out with Worthy and Hucks is that annoyed with what he has read on the website that he has come out and given an interview specifically on the subject.
What have we learnt from this

1) Dont believe 80% of the rumours which start ''A senior member of the club has told me.....................................
2) Hucks probably reads this forum page as do some of the others which is great that they take an interest in our opinions and views.

Finally to them ,have a great season, we are behind you 1oo% and to everyone on here, enjoy the season and stay positive,we will have our ups and downs but if we stick together and show our spirit we can achieve anything and surprise everyone.
Counting the hours now
lol cityangel