Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Hucks rucks with Worthy?

One of my spies close to the ground tells me that Hucks has had a falling out with Worthy. Hope it isnt true coz we can do without the usual result of such fallings out when Worthy generally freezes such players out.

Hes such a fans faviourite, the club would sack worthy beacause of such thing!

And Helveg too apparently, that''s why he didn''t play on Sat. Perhaps Worthy is losing the dressing room, time for him to go?

no, thats is totaly a false comment:

The reason Helveg did not play was because he hasnt got International Clearance

Huckerby is injured suposingly

Seems that its not the first stand off between Worthy and Hucks - according to Iwans book they had to be restrained from having a full scale fight at half time at Sunderland. Seems that both of them have strong opinions and can wind each other up sometimes - seems Hucks just likes to stand up for himself if he thinks Worthy is wrong - the main thing is that they kiss and make up afterwards - if either the manager or hucks are unable to do that then one of them will be down the road sooner or later!

Like I said, I hope it isnt true as Worthy almost always freezes the player out - however, you read it hear first! And my source was correct about Fleming being "Player Of The Season" -when everyone else said it would be Hucks - he/she is in the know!

AJ is right about Helveg. I''m hoping that people are just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 with this whole Worthy Hucks saga. There isn''t any proof of it and we''ve just got to hope, for the sake of the club, that Hucks is only injured

The season''s first sighting of "Worthy must go" - hooray. And the season hasn''t even started. It would be funny if it wasn''t so pathetic.

What a nightmare, if we are getting depressed about this with Worthy and Hucks, imagine how the players feel. They will know how important Hucks is to the team and will be wondering if he will bother to perform etc. All very undermining, it needs to be sorted and if there is a problem they need to get together to clear the air and move on.

maybe......

but maybe none of this is anything, just an injury.
there are too many speculations goign around this baord, we just need to get behind our boys and guide them through the season!

Could it be an injury? No, that''s too dull. And anyway, Worthy said he was injured.

BTW, My sauces aren''t anywhere near the ground.

Ama

YES - thanks Scott. Now can we stop this wittering please. My dream team - Hux and Sutton... (said it was a dream). We''re staying UP UP UP.

This isn''t the first time the episode at half time at Sunderland as told in Iwan''s book has come up. However everyone seems to overlook that Iwan also said that when West Brom''s result came through 15 minutes before the end of our game Hucks ran over to Worthy, shook his hand and congratulated him on the championship. Some falling out.

It seems to me that some fans are getting nervous as the season approaches. Let''s be careful that doesn''t transmit to the players. Maybe number 13 needs another talking to from the Boss just like after the Gillingham game last season.

my souces are ketchup and Bbq
(sorry about that)
I feeel huckerby will be fit for the start of the season, and that he was injured and it was not a fall-out, i mean surely someone would have be sacked or told of if this was so, although i can remember kenton........

Anyway after that argument at half time against Sunderland in the second Hux was the one who went up to Worthy and shook his hand on the touch line when we were confirmed as Champions so it could not have been that bad could it.

Morning Boys and Girls!!!

This rumour was posted on the WOTB when the lads were playing out in Malaysia by a binner, let''s forget it and move on.

If this binner was right with Hucks falling out with Worthy, they are both adults and will sort it out.

I''m afraid Iwan''s memoirs have added fuel to the fire and made this story more credible!!!!!!!

Here is a quick summary of what the jealous binner wrote:

Huckerby and the lads were out drinking in Norwich with Worthy (Can''t see that happening) when after a few shandys he shouted his mouth off and said to the players that "Norwich are only in the Premiership because of him and thats why he should be the highest wage earner at NCFC" Worthy then apparently told him to pack his bags and would never play for NCFC again!!!!!!!

It''s straight from the mouth of the Suffolk Binnersauraus (I have tryed to improve the spelling as well)

After that post word got round that Huck''s was injured in Malaysia, well we know the rest don''t we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

they did go drinking in a bar together (the whole of ncfc)
Cause ive seen pictures of it!

Actually, "my rumour" was nothing to do with postings on WOTB or comments by Binners. I have a couple of good contacts who are fairly senior within the Club, and he/she told me that Hucks and Worthy had a recent falling out....what can I say other than I hope they get it resolved.

I went to see the boys training Friday and the spirits seemed ok. Yes, Worthy was having a go at times but nothing out of the ordinary. Hucks was not training but ran round the field while the others were training. He must have done around 10 laps. When the session finished, everybody looked happpy and relaxed, including Hucks and I ask him how he was doing and he said ''I''m, getting there''. I would think the injury problem was genuine and look forward to seeing him in action Saturday.

OTBC

come on, cool it guys

why oh why does anyone take any notice of childish rumours from the WOTB board, binner or not?

We are talking about our manager and the player he brought in against all the odds

They are both professionals and won''t let a few differences (if indeed there are any) affect our club''s chances in the prem

How many of you agree 100% of the time with your work colleagues?

Thanks knowhatimean, its good to get a bit of direct feedback. Hopefully the row was just a storm in a teacup. Just because someone falls out over something doesn''t mean that they can''t sort it out. Hopefully (looking on the bright side) its because they are both so determined to do well this year and its just tension.

I have to say he looks cold shouldered in the photo on the caption link!! Body language is not good.

In truth I have long wondered why a man of his exceptional talent has ofte nhad difficulties settling in to clubs. Is there an ego problem that Worthy is sorting out with a bit of tough care!!!

Could be!!!

I have heard, from my friend who is a sports column writer that Hucks and Worthy had a falling out in Malaysia over some promotional work that Hucks was asked to do.

Basically, worthy asked Hucks if he would like to either visit a school or the proton factory in their spare time as promotional visits as part of the tour, (all of the players did something so not just Hucks) but Hucks obviously had other ideas and told Worthy that he thought both ideas were a waste of his time and he didnt come over here to visit schools or go to factories.

Now i dont know how true this is, but my friend was there as an offical journalist so stories must be reliable?

Lets just hope that Hucks and Worthy sort it out before 14th August!

OTBC

So then:

they fell out during the Coventry game

they fell out in a pub in Norwich

they fell out in Malaysia

Any more?

Sounds like me and Old Girl, and we''re still together after 32 years. Maybe I should give her a spell on the bench.

Sorry, but the word journalist (official or not) and reliable sets alarm bells ringing in my head.

Anyway, we all wanted him here, so we have to deal with the fact that he might play up a bit. It''s not all going to be Worthy''s fault.