Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

How many points for safety?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I thought it was in general 50+ points, so where''s the other 27 coming from?[:S][/quote]

Croft, Matty Patty, Lups if GR will give him a few starts, Lita?

Anyone? Everyone lol why not chuck Marshy in for a goal too [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I thought it was in general 50+ points, so where''s the other 27 coming from?[:S][/quote]

Charlton, Forest, Barnsley, Southampton, Doncaster, Coventry, Plymouth, Wednesday, Watford[:D]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]In the NFL, you get 2 points for a safety (tackling a player in his own end zone).[/quote]

I know it''s OT, but maybe you can answer me this, it''s been bugging me for ages, why do the refs throw in white hankies (why white hankies)? lol I asked my sisters partner who is a Panthers fan for 40 years, and even she couldn''t tell me where it originated from.

[quote user="BigFish"]

Charlton, Forest, Barnsley, Southampton, Doncaster, Coventry, Plymouth, Wednesday, Watford[:D]

[/quote]

There''s a few in that list where we''ll drop points![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

There''s a few in that list where we''ll drop points![:|]

[/quote]Me too but there are also points we''ll pick up that are not on the list that will more and make up.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]In the NFL, you get 2 points for a safety (tackling a player in his own end zone).[/quote]

I know it''s OT, but maybe you can answer me this, it''s been bugging me for ages, why do the refs throw in white hankies (why white hankies)? lol I asked my sisters partner who is a Panthers fan for 40 years, and even she couldn''t tell me where it originated from.

[/quote]They throw yellow flags when there is a foul on the play [;)]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Yes, the "hankies" are actually weighted so the ref can throw it to the spot of the foul while following the continuation of the play.[/quote]

Thanks for answering HC, I know most of the rules, this being only my second season following American Football, enjoying it too. [:)]