Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Watford V CITY-- ********OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***********

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Two errors from Marshall. He has to go.[/quote]

How many points has he gained us though everyone has an off day.
[/quote]

Yes his saves may have saved points, but then that is his job....and another part of it is to try to make as few mistakes as possible.  I think he is a good keeper, but he has made some howlers this season (eg Derby, Preston).  The key is for the match winning saves to outnumber the howlers.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Get in there Tommy Smith... 2-1

Level for 3 minutes... hahahaha!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, you must be on the wrong thread, try looking at the Scum game you plonker!!

Think you are being a little harsh on Marshy to be fair, he''s saved some corkers for us this season.  He''s having an off night, everyone has them, even well paid professionals. [:)]

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Smudger"]

Level for 3 minutes... hahahaha!!![/quote]Smudger, you must be on the wrong thread, try looking at the Scum game you plonker!![/quote]Wrong thread? Wrong site! Wrong effing planet! [:(]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Two errors from Marshall. He has to go.[/quote]How many points has he gained us though everyone has an off day.[/quote]

He been asked to make two saves, he''s made none. He''s been asked to make no mistakes, he''s made two whilst under no pressure whatsoever that have cost us two goals and probably 3 points. Its piss poor mate. If Watford have another shot they will score.

[/quote]He might cost us three points tonight, however he has probably got us at least 12 points this season. Also I wish Roeder would put Lupoli on with twenty minutes to go and a shoddy Watford defence he could be lethal, come on Roeder please do something!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Level for 3 minutes... hahahaha!!!

[/quote]Awwh bless him.He''s confused as to who he''s supporting! We''re not in yellow today Smudger *pats head*

Come on Norwich?!

Not another game where we''re on top but don''t get the points!! Must be the 7th or 8th game this season like it????

It is such a pain in the backside, and absolutely classic Norwich to be losing a game we are dominating so much - possession is 60:40 in our favour, shots 11:5 in our favour.   

Shoot me down if this is out of the realms of all possibility, but how about putting on a second striker when 2-1 down 10 minutes away from home, before the final whistle????

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Shoot me down if this is out of the realms of all possibility, but how about putting on a second striker when 2-1 down 10 minutes away from home, before the final whistle????[/quote]Agreed. Russell off, Lupoli on.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]WAY, did you ever read the account of Bunny Larkin''s shorts?[/quote]

I certainly did, and it was very funny and very well told, thanks again for that [:)]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Shoot me down if this is out of the realms of all possibility, but how about putting on a second striker when 2-1 down 10 minutes away from home, before the final whistle????[/quote]

....you''d think it might be a good idea, wouldn''t you?!

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Shoot me down if this is out of the realms of all possibility, but how about putting on a second striker when 2-1 down 10 minutes away from home, before the final whistle????[/quote]

Surely anything is worth a try at this stage to try and get at least a draw.

Christ Roeder, Russell Doesn''t seem to have done anything. Its these sort of decisions that does the fans heads in. As soon as went 2-1 down he should have stuck Lupoli on. Its pathetic and incredibly annoying!

Don''t worry guys, our season will be perfect now that we beat the Scum at home!!! Nevermind the sheer lack of investment, entire club attitude, the fact that we''re bottom 6 without a hope in sight!!! Because we beat the Blues all our problems will disappear!!!

[/sarcasm]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Don''t worry guys, our season will be perfect now that we beat the Scum at home!!! Nevermind the sheer lack of investment, entire club attitude, the fact that we''re bottom 6 without a hope in sight!!! Because we beat the Blues all our problems will disappear!!! [/sarcasm][/quote]

A bit harsh after 2 good performances in a row!!

FFS, this has done my head in not one substitution. We have a striker on the bench who can score goals, and he doesn''t brign him on. Sort it out Roeder

:( So frustrating, ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!

Can''t believe it, same old Norwich

Fantastic result then throw it all away within days!

IM SO ANNOYED

How about some perspective here. We''ve played well and dominated the game, winning 13 corners.We''ve been undone by two individual errors.

If you want to read terminal decline/poor manager/evil owner into that, well its your choice. What I''ve just listened to was a coninuation of the positive approach we showed on Sunday, but very little luck going our way. If the players continue to show that level of commitment then I''m behind them and Roeder 100%.