Subs: Lee, Eustace, McAnuff, Hoskins,

O''Toole.

Norwich: Marshall;

Otsemobor, Doherty,
Omozusi, Bertrand; Bell, Clingan,

Croft, Pattison;
Russell, Lita. Subs: Nelson, Drury, Kennedy, Fotheringham,

Lupoli.

makes sense, we''re more likely to control the midfield with patty rusty and clingan in there, with bell and croft supporting lita. Hoolahan must have picked up a knock or something to not even make the bench.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]No Hoolahan , and no Cort .
[/quote]

Excellent. Roeder back to usual then. A brilliant performance to produce a memorable win and still no consistancy in the team sheet.

I just hope Hoolahan is injured.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]No Hoolahan , and no Cort .[/quote]

Excellent. Roeder back to usual then. A brilliant performance to produce a memorable win and still no consistancy in the team sheet.

[/quote]ncfc_shaun my thoughts exactly. I dont understand G.R sometimes

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously he is you moron, he''s not evven on the bench. Is Roeder also an idiot for keeping the defence the same, despite the return of Kennedy? You have no logic.

Russell behind Lita I guess.

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously he is you moron, he''s not evven on the bench. Is Roeder also an idiot for keeping the defence the same, despite the return of Kennedy? You have no logic.

[/quote]

So you know that do you. You know for a fact that Hoolahan is injured. You know Roeder hasn''t fallen out with him again, or just decided to change the team sheet. Are you the new assistant manager with your inside info?

Having thought about it. I do think Hoolahan must be injured. But It doesn''t mean that he is. And it certaintly doesn''t make me a moron.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you know that do you. You know for a fact that Hoolahan is injured. You know Roeder hasn''t fallen out with him again, or just decided to change the team sheet. Are you the new assistant manager with your inside info?

Having thought about it. I do think Hoolahan must be injured. But It doesn''t mean that he is. And it certaintly doesn''t make me a moron.

[/quote]

so you know he''s not injured and Roeder is messing about with team selection as your earlier post implies

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So slagging off GR without knowing sod all is ok then? You and he don''t know what the score is and can only speculate.

I think he must have picked up a knock, he looked decent saturday.

Same formation, Russell behind Lita, which adds a little height to the attack and we know Russell can play there. :)

COME ON CITY!!

cool it, hes not in the team for whatever reason.I''m confident about this one, that midfield is pretty solid.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so you know he''s not injured and Roeder is messing about with team selection as your earlier post implies

[/quote]

Nope I dont. Infact, I do believe he is injured. But I didn''t call anybody a moron. Yes I had a bit of a rant at Roeder. But If I was on the money of a football manager I''m pretty sure I could handle a small thing such as that. Don''t you?

[quote user="Polar"]cool it, hes not in the team for whatever reason.I''m confident about this one, that midfield is pretty solid.[/quote]My thoughts exactly. Rusty may not be as agile as Wesser but he''s as soilid as a rock and can pass pretty well. I''m still confident.

[quote user="Polar"]Hoolahan Ill.[/quote]

And Cort doesn''t have international clearence as yet.

COME ON CITY!!!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I heard the bus driver forgot to stop at Asda and pick him up.[/quote][:D][/quote]Funniest post of the night! [:D]