Sign in to follow this  
cling on to clingan

is anybody exited about the carl cort signing ??

[quote user="Magicmol"]Dion Dublin anyone? - you never know how he is going to turn out. Hopefully a Dublin rather than a Hartson.[/quote]

Dion Dublin had played regularly year on year and stayed reasonably injury free... Corts career is on the rocks... like i said.. John Hartson anyone?

If he has scored by January i will be VERY suprised.

jas :)

Very basic, but I think he will do very very well or he will get injured or just fade away. But I think it is a good signing, for one he cost nowt and he does not represent a gamble. He won''t be on the loads of money. Well done GR for hunting him down. Like people have said, lets hope he is a Dublin and not a Velasco.

[quote user="john"]

Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook wrote the following post at 09/12/2008 10:27 PM:

Carl Cort will play 5 minutes and be injured for the rest of the season

and how do you know that?

have you a crystal ball?

you must be a *, give the bloke a chance before you slate him, he was once bought for 7 million so someone saw something in him.

Firstly where in my post did i slate him, i didn''t so maybe you should learn to read you thick ****. Secondly Carl Cort is about as injury prone as Darren Anderton and chances are will get injured again.

do you kiss your mum with that mouth you penis..

or was you hatched.... you thick @@@@..

[/quote]

Oh wow, you must be a really really tough guy....

Carl Cort is probably excited!

I think the comparisons with Dublin are wide of the mark. Dublin, was an exceptional player in his prime, whose inteligence off the ball allowed him to read the game so well -that in later years- he could save himself a few yards even once his legs were on the wane. Cort is not, and never was, in his league.

That said  I would not rule him out- but a Dublin no!