Sign in to follow this  
cling on to clingan

is anybody exited about the carl cort signing ??

Think they may well get away with this signing if they sign Lita permanently in January , if Lita goes elsewhere and we are left with Cort and Lupoli i dont think many people will be too impressed.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]As you said, cant be worse than are French Fiary[/quote]Why don''t we just wait and see for once before we either start hailing him as the messiah as so many did when the French "fairy" signed. Or slating him before he kicks a ball.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]As you said, cant be worse than are French Fiary[/quote]Why don''t we just wait and see for once before we either start hailing him as the messiah as so many did when the French "fairy" signed. Or slating him before he kicks a ball.

[/quote]  who on earth said that about sib, he was never going to be much good, i didnt think he would be that bad, but he has been poor, and all i said was Cort cant be worse, one or two decent goals would be nice

Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook wrote the following post at 09/12/2008 10:27 PM:

Carl Cort will play 5 minutes and be injured for the rest of the season

and how do you know that?

have you a crystal ball?

you must be a PRICK, give the bloke a chance before you slate him, he was once bought for 7 million so someone saw something in him.

Well... Despite what many on here have stated as the contrary, a target-man IS what we''ve needed for too long a time and an ariel prescence in the team has been seriously lacking, so from those aspects, a talented, tall target-man is a bloody good ''though long overdue signing - unfortunately, we''ve signed Cort. [;)]In all seriousness though, none of us know if he''ll make an impact, or if he''ll stay injury free long enough to come good, so here''s to hoping [B]

[quote user="john"]

have you a crystal ball?

you must be a PRICK, give the bloke a chance before you slate him, he was once bought for 7 million so someone saw something in him.

[/quote] Firstly where in my post did i slate him, i didn''t so maybe you should learn to read you thick ****. Secondly Carl Cort is about as injury prone as Darren Anderton and chances are will get injured again.

he hasnt been lucky with injuries, but his scoring record is good,and he was worth 7 million not that long ago,

for free id give the bloke a chance,could work out well

I don''t understand some peoples'' reaction.Yes he''s a gamble,yes he''s had injuries, but he''s a big target man with international pedigree who''s cost us nothing.Let''s give him a chance and see what happens.

Couln''t agree more Beauseant ... in fairness to Roeder, he''s openly stated that this is a gamble ... and if it doesn''t work out Mr Cort will be allowed to drift off into the sunset in May. I''m guessing, given his recent history, the wage demands are not going to be too onerous so what do we really have to lose! If the fella scores half a dozen goals or more between now and May we''ll all be happy (correction .... some of us will be happy!)

Is it just me ... or does the world seem a better place since 3:10pm on Sunday?? .... clearly, come 10:00pm tonight this may well have changed again!!

OTBC!!!

This £7m price tag; I''m sure most people have heard the strong rumour but here it goes again. Bobby Robson when he was Newcastle liked the look of Jason Eull so he went to the Newcastle board and said ''I want to buy that black striker from Wimbledon". A couple of days later, the Newcastle board negotiated the purchase of Carl Cort.

agre with jimmy... i think he is a good signing... if he''s injured then its a shame for all concerned... but and it is a big but... if he stays injury free... he feels better than he has ever done before... we might have the cort of old who scored a lot of goals for wimbledon... and for the record did pretty well at wolves. i am very happy we have him here.

yep agree with big dunc... Roeder has been honest... do people watch the interviews on canaries world? good one about cort by roeder and also corts interview... i think everyone knows the situation... thing is like roeder says... cort deserves a bit of luck... and norwich and roeder really deserve some luck too... imagine if he is back to how he used to be at wimbledona dn he scores 7/8  plus goals this season... it would be an absolute storming signing... fingers crossed... all i will say is... lets give him a few games before we do our usual he''s rubbish.... etc...

[quote user="john"]

have you a crystal ball?

[/quote]somebody once paid 12m for frannie jeffers....

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I don''t understand some peoples'' reaction.Yes he''s a gamble,yes he''s had injuries, but he''s a big target man with international pedigree who''s cost us nothing.Let''s give him a chance and see what happens.

[/quote]I do agree with you but on what planet does he have international pedigree?  Sorry but playing for England U-21 or similar does not count as international pedigree.  If it did then we should re-sign Ian Henderson and Ryan Jarvis who both have bags full of of international pedigree LOL.  Even better, where is Michael Ricketts these days?I hope he gets some luck with the injuries and can get close to something like his best.  We might have a player then.

have you a crystal ball?

you must be a *, give the bloke a chance before you slate him, he was once bought for 7 million so someone saw something in him.

Firstly where in my post did i slate him, i didn''t so maybe you should learn to read you thick ****. Secondly Carl Cort is about as injury prone as Darren Anderton and chances are will get injured again.

do you kiss your mum with that mouth you penis..

or was you hatched.... you thick @@@@..