Sign in to follow this  
BarclayA

Whos going tomorrow?

[quote user="jay kay"]im going
warning to those with a car
dont park next to their academy training thing
takes an absolute age to get away...
[/quote]

my mate parked their during the promotion season... you are indeed correct.. its shambolic! how the hell there isn''t collisions i do not know!.... i can remember some kid in a reading shirt coming up to us and saying "you''re gonna lose every week in the premiership.." he then smirked and Sniggered till i pointed out we''d be losing to the likes of Man Utd and Chelski whislt he is struggling to beat the likes of Burnley.. he stopped smiling then...

jas :)

im going tommorow too, i live about 20 mins away near basingstoke, the parking is awful, the year they won the league my dad couldnt get parked and had to wait in the car on a curb - get there early or hope that you have an excellent radio signal!

Me. I live in Reading. Not sure I''m looking forward to it though as my boyfriend is a Reading season ticket holder and will be unbearable if they win! He has a theory that if he buys the Reading Chronicle from the local newsagent then Reading always win, so I kindly bought him one from WHSmiths earlier today[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="jay kay"]im going
warning to those with a car
dont park next to their academy training thing
takes an absolute age to get away...
[/quote]

my mate parked their during the promotion season... you are indeed correct.. its shambolic! how the hell there isn''t collisions i do not know!.... i can remember some kid in a reading shirt coming up to us and saying "you''re gonna lose every week in the premiership.." he then smirked and Sniggered till i pointed out we''d be losing to the likes of Man Utd and Chelski whislt he is struggling to beat the likes of Burnley.. he stopped smiling then...

[/quote]

To be honest if he was like 99% of Reading fans he probably supported Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs and was only at the Mad Stad because his main team was away from home - I am convinced Reading only have a few thousand fans who don''t support a Premiership team as well (the last 2 seasons must have been rather confusing for them!!!) 

Readings home form is ridiculously good.

Fingers crossed we can be the second team to beat them at the Madjeski this season!

20 miles up the road for me....easiest journey of the season , meeting Hampshire and Berkshire Canaries .

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]im going tommorow too, i live about 20 mins away near basingstoke, the parking is awful, the year they won the league my dad couldnt get parked and had to wait in the car on a curb - get there early or hope that you have an excellent radio signal![/quote]

Basingstoke eh? ever been to the Camrose? thats an experience i can tell you! up the dragons! im probably the only person outside of Hampshire to have a Basingstoke town shirt...