Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

Hoolahan cant play 3 games in a week???

what?????? he didnt even play against watford so how will it be 3 games in a week and also why cant he??

i dont think roeder likes the guy to be honest.

i personally think he could be one of the main players to keep us up this season if he gets a run in the team.

roeder you havnt got a clue

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

what?????? he didnt even play against watford so how will it be 3 games in a week and also why cant he??

i dont think roeder likes the guy to be honest.

i personally think he could be one of the main players to keep us up this season if he gets a run in the team.

roeder you havnt got a clue

[/quote]Agreed, especially without Lita today, I thought he would have been a good influence today.

So ''Loopy Lupoli'' and ''Hoola Hoolahoop'' aren''t ''meaty, beaty, big and bouncy enough'' to feature on a regular basis for NCFC.....But Sitonarski who''s been playing carrying various knocks and niggles - and the recent addition of injury prone dodgy knackered knee Carlos Cortus - are more than capable to feature without question or any doubt....It truly beggars belief?[:S]

Another ill informed criticism. Hoolahan had a heavy cold when we played Watford. No point in playing him if he was suffering.

[quote user="Big Dave"]Another ill informed criticism. Hoolahan had a heavy cold when we played Watford. No point in playing him if he was suffering.[/quote]And rightly so, but apparently he''s well again now

Is Hoolyhoop playing today? I heard he had rejoined the squad at their mid-season holiday camp.

Must say I am worried about our strike force today. Cort will not be fit, Lupoli is no lone striker, and Russell does not have the striker instinct to be good enough up front.

I guess Lupoli with Hoolahan in the hole is the best option, with Cort coming on with 20mins left when we lump it up to him to try and salvage a point.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]i dont think roeder likes the guy to be honest.

[/quote]

Well done Sherlock. NOBODY at the club likes him. Ask.

Far be it for me to stick up for Roeder but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story. I understood that Wes was taken ill on Tuesday with a nasty bug and then drove to Reading to rejoin the team late Thursday. He wouldn''t have trained all week, may still be feeling weak so surely its understandable that he may only start on the bench today?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Far be it for me to stick up for Roeder but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story. I understood that Wes was taken ill on Tuesday with a nasty bug and then drove to Reading to rejoin the team late Thursday. He wouldn''t have trained all week, may still be feeling weak so surely its understandable that he may only start on the bench today?

[/quote]

Absolutely right. He might get 20 minutes but if he''s not 100% then why play him?  Still, another stick to beat Roeder with.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]i dont think roeder likes the guy to be honest. [/quote] Well done Sherlock. NOBODY at the club likes him. Ask.[/quote]

Nobody likes who? Wes or Roeder?