Sign in to follow this  
ca

Question for NCISA

Just wondered as a member what happens to our sponsorship money paid out for Lee Clark, presume you''d normally transfer it to the new Assistant Manager but Roeder says he''s not having one so do the club pay that back to NCISA..

Also would this be a good time to stop any further sponsorship of the club/team which will make you even more independant of the club and in turn will make it easier for you to take any neccessary action, if  of course thats what your member''s questionnaires determine?

Thanks CA

Fancy a wooden spoon for Christmas?For someone who allegedly doesn''t want to get involved in an organisational capacity with the NCISA, you certainly like to stir the pot.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Fancy a wooden spoon for Christmas?For someone who allegedly doesn''t want to get involved in an organisational capacity with the NCISA, you certainly like to stir the pot.[/quote]Sorry if that sounded slightly aggressive, it was supposed to sound like teasing but I suspect it might have sounded a bit more like what they call "a pop" in Eastenders.

I don''t mind handing city angel a wooden spoon if called for. In this case, however, isn''t she simply acting in a manner which one would wish all members of an association would undertake. Or should they be required to simply sit on their hands and wait for someone else to think on their behalf.  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I don''t mind handing city angel a wooden spoon if called for. In this case, however, isn''t she simply acting in a manner which one would wish all members of an association would undertake. Or should they be required to simply sit on their hands and wait for someone else to think on their behalf.  [/quote]Well, one wonders whether posting suggestions for NCISA policy on an internet message board populated by vast numbers of non-NCISA members is a more constructive way to influence policy than simply contacting Tilly or Kathy etc. directly for discussion.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]I don''t mind handing city angel a wooden spoon if called for. In this case, however, isn''t she simply acting in a manner which one would wish all members of an association would undertake. Or should they be required to simply sit on their hands and wait for someone else to think on their behalf.  [/quote]

Well, one wonders whether posting suggestions for NCISA policy on an internet message board populated by vast numbers of non-NCISA members is a more constructive way to influence policy than simply contacting Tilly or Kathy etc. directly for discussion.

[/quote]

Well then, in the same vein, why didn''t you just say that in the first place?

We have been contacted by the club and the sponsorship of Adam Sadler offered to us.  Although he is officially not the assistant manager and ''on an equal footing'' with Paul Stephenson, the latter already has a sponsor. We havent made an official decision yet but as this stage I can say that it is likely we will be sponsoring Adam Sadler.

Thats his days numbered then.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]I don''t mind handing city angel a wooden spoon if called for. In this case, however, isn''t she simply acting in a manner which one would wish all members of an association would undertake. Or should they be required to simply sit on their hands and wait for someone else to think on their behalf.  [/quote]Well, one wonders whether posting suggestions for NCISA policy on an internet message board populated by vast numbers of non-NCISA members is a more constructive way to influence policy than simply contacting Tilly or Kathy etc. directly for discussion.

[/quote]

Well then, in the same vein, why didn''t you just say that in the first place?

[/quote]You''ll never know...

Thanks for the reply Kathy [:)]

Mr Chops - I asked on here as I thought other pinkun members might be wondering and that would save Kathy replying to other emails when she''s probably busy with work and Xmas preparations.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Mr Chops - I asked on here as I thought other pinkun members might be wondering and that would save Kathy replying to other emails when she''s probably busy with work and Xmas preparations.

[/quote]

Fair play to you. And for the record, if we had a delete button, I''d have nuked my post as soon as I posted it.

Well I think as it''s not on an equal footing you should get it cheaper. I mean, is Adam Sadler worth the same as Lee Clarke? Was Lee Clarke worth the same as Jim Duffy? Was Jim Duffy worth the same as Doug Livermore? We are on the verge of a recession don''t ya know? Renegotiate and get a refund. Then you''ll have a bit more money to sponsor Citizen Smudge and his Carrow Popular Front.

Power to the people [:''(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Fair play to you. And for the record, if we had a delete button, I''d have nuked my post as soon as I posted it.

[/quote]

No problem Mr Chops, on this occasion my question seemed a reasonable one for a change [:)] and as I said I know there''s lots of NCISA members on here who might have been wondering.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I think as it''s not on an equal footing you should get it cheaper. I mean, is Adam Sadler worth the same as Lee Clarke? Was Lee Clarke worth the same as Jim Duffy? Was Jim Duffy worth the same as Doug Livermore? We are on the verge of a recession don''t ya know? Renegotiate and get a refund. Then you''ll have a bit more money to sponsor Citizen Smudge and his Carrow Popular Front.

Power to the people [:''(]

[/quote]

As a matter of interest Doug Livermore was at the game Sunday. Chatting and cracking jokes as usual.

Mr Chops. I''m alaways doing that. Check out my signature!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Just wondered as a member what happens to our sponsorship money paid out for Lee Clark, presume you''d normally transfer it to the new Assistant Manager but Roeder says he''s not having one so do the club pay that back to NCISA..

Also would this be a good time to stop any further sponsorship of the club/team which will make you even more independant of the club and in turn will make it easier for you to take any neccessary action, if  of course thats what your member''s questionnaires determine?

Thanks CA

[/quote]

Please please please CA when the deadline comes for the return of the questionaires dont post on here two minutes later wanting to know the results.With respect you always seem to want us to conduct our business on this messageboard.

Kathy has answered with regard to Adam SADLER who historically followed Lee Clark who followed Jim DUFFY who in turn followed Doug LIVERMORE.The sponsorship entered into by NCISA goes back about 12 years and was seen as a way on providing a small amount of revenue to Norwich City which in return gave us access to players for our forums.

At our next forum(and before you ask no i dont know yet when or who) we will seek the views of those present for the 2009/10 season.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]lollers.