Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Reading prediciotn

The score will be 2-1.

You would think to Reading, which it may well be.

But I think we are going to have a bit of luck for a change, a good performance and some very good luck will see us come away from Reading with a 2-1 victory and a goal from a freekick.

2-1 Norwich victory.

OTBC![:)]

I can''t see us scoring, so I fear that we are looking at 2-0 or 3-0 to Reading.I suppose if Wes is fit and the midfield can create the odd chance, then Crofty, Rusty or Patty could score a goal. I can''t see Arturo scoring and Cort will not get much of an outing. A 4-5-1 line up with Arturo as the "1" is pretty toothless.

Two nil to us. I predict we will gain from a long overdue change of fortune today. Reading will suffer from all those bizarre refereeing decisions that appear on a regular basis, having 2 perfectly good goals cancelled out for offside and a man sent off for two dubious yellow cards. We score two totally against the run of play, one bouncing off Lupoli''s bum and across the goalline and the other deflecting off a Reading defender into the net after a weak shot from Bertrand. Then again, maybe not! I can dream can''t I?

C''mon guys... Be optimistic... We can hope can''t we??? Let''s say 3-1 to norwich, with a russel hat-trick :) Just to prove the haters wrong :D

I have a good feeling about today, we usually get a decent result against the teams at the top of the league

im going to go with a 3-2 win. Goals for kennedy, croft and pattison

Come on you yellows !!!

Why the pessimism,

Its only Reading? be positive only a few years ago we would not be worried going to Reading, if they were that good they would be still in the prem. anyone can beat anyone in this league.[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"]A goaless draw is overdue so thats what I''m going for.[/quote]

Half way there.