Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Reading prediciotn

the best team in the division by a country mile! ok so we raised our game against Ipswich and Wolves but these were at home.. the game on Saturday is at the madejski.. how do you all think we will do?

Much as im sad to say it i can see a complete twatting.... They are far too good for us and we have no chance of coming away with Anything!

4-1 reading :(

Jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the best team in the division by a country mile! ok so we raised our game against Ipswich and Wolves but these were at home.. the game on Saturday is at the madejski.. how do you all think we will do?

Much as im sad to say it i can see a complete twatting.... They are far too good for us and we have no chance of coming away with Anything!

4-1 reading :(

Jas :)

[/quote]a draw would be huge, but realistically - a defeat looks most likely, lets hope for a good display at least...2-0 reading.,/

I reckon 3-0 Reading, but if we raise our game like we have done agaisnt Birmingham, Wolves and Ipswich I could see us getting a draw.

If it was at home I think it might be a different story, however as it''s away and everyone knows how brilliant we are away I''m going 3-0 to Reading.

It''ll probably be a tough game but most of ''em are. This is an unpredictable league and people get results where you wouldn''t expect them to.

Reading are one of the better sides in the league but we''re halfway through the season and they''re 3rd and 7 points off the top which shows you that they''re not outstanding. It''s not as if they''re running away with it.

Leroy will be a big miss for us but you never know who might step up. Bell and Hoolahan (amongst others) are due a goal.

I like to be positive, I think we''ll win 2-1.

[quote user="GJP"]

It''ll probably be a tough game but most of ''em are. This is an unpredictable league and people get results where you wouldn''t expect them to.

Reading are one of the better sides in the league but we''re halfway through the season and they''re 3rd and 7 points off the top which shows you that they''re not outstanding. It''s not as if they''re running away with it.

Leroy will be a big miss for us but you never know who might step up. Bell and Hoolahan (amongst others) are due a goal.

I like to be positive, I think we''ll win 2-1.

[/quote]

I''m going for a 2-1 win too. Why not? We keep hearing about how good Reading are but they are not invincible and if we play like we did on Sunday or Wednesday we could cause them problems. They were poor by all accounts when they scraped past 10 man Blackpool 1-0 on Tuesday. And last month they lost at home to Southampton. Prior to the 4-0 in their promtion season we had won on our previous visits to the Madjeski and it had been a lucky ground for us.

I am going for a 2-1 win for us also. Just a feeling - and hopefully the few days together between this match and Watford will have given them a chance to get down to some good old fashioned team bonding - and more training then the norm.

I have no idea just how good or bad Reading are. Just got a hunch we will be really up for this game.

I''ve got to be optimistic as it wouldn''t have made any sense buying tickets for today, so I''m going for a 1-0 win to us, a Clingan penalty in the last 5 minutes of the game...What odds would I get for that eh?

......a 2 or 3 nil defeat for us......sadly.[:(]

......then again, I thought the same at home against the binners......and we know what happened![:D]

......so, a 2 or 3 nil defeat for us it is![:D]

I thimk we will lose but Norwich do tend to do well against some of the better footballing teams and suffer against the dross, so probably 4-2 to us.

A work mate of mine who''s a Reading fan  reckons that they are on fire at the moment, and we have no idea which Norwich team will turn up, If it''s the team that played the scum then i''ll go 2-2 if it''s the other City then 4-1 Reading.

What worries me is our slow start to many games and our tendency to open the floodgates when scored against. It will be a frustratingly good performance against a top side or a real pasting.