Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

in loving memory

to my wonderful father dennis cuffley who passed away on tuesday 11th december. 1st gave me and my brothers a carrow road treat in 74 against luton town in the f.a cup. loved his home city and football team with a passion. that drive up the a47 from leicester is not the same without you dad.

[quote user="lord montyjones"]to my wonderful father dennis cuffley who passed away on tuesday 11th december. 1st gave me and my brothers a carrow road treat in 74 against luton town in the f.a cup. loved his home city and football team with a passion. that drive up the a47 from leicester is not the same without you dad.[/quote]

I am sure I speak for all of us and say how saddened we are to hear of your loss, and our thoughts are with you and your family, and no one would blame you if you stayed at home to come to terms with your loss,   

Sorry to hear your sad news lord, we don''t know each other from Adam but thought i would just say i always went to see footy with my Grandad, and the first game without him after he passed away was hard, it gets easier and i just thank him for turning me into the fan i am today.

All the best

Phat

Sorry to hear of your loss Monty, it must be a tough time indeed, my

father took me to one of my first games around that time too.Although very difficult for you without him, I''m sure Dennis would love to think you are still making that trip up the A47

whenever you can.All the best to you and your family.

Yes its a sad time for you indeed, remember to cheer the team on for your Dad, I am sure he would want you to do that.